DC sniper Lee Boyd Malvo gets married in prison

mag357

Superstar
Daps
so you answer questions with a question, still no addressing the fact would be on parole in certain jurisdiction :jbhmm:

You asked me a question bro...?
I'm sorry... I thought u were just stating a fact.. he would have been out if he would have did such and such.
I dont deny that.. there was nothing to answer or respond to...
So I asked if u had kids...
Do u have a teenage son or daughter ?

Daps
You asked me a question bro...?
I'm sorry... I thought u were just stating a fact.. he would have been out if he would have did such and such.
I dont deny that.. there was nothing to answer or respond to...
So I asked if u had kids...
Do u have a teenage son or daughter ?

well as long as you agree there is nothing to respond to .... because you seem to want him out under certain circumstance he would be. you can't really cry about stuff being legally fair when what you want is a possibility under the law

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I just got one question for u brothers....

At what age are you fully responsible for ur actions... like at the specific age, no one can say u were too young to know better or we cant blame another muthafuka for manipulating you or some shyt....
I just wanna get a consensus on the forum

The courts ultimately determine at what age an individual can be charged as an adult for a crime.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I could understand the caping for this dude if he only killed one person, but breh killed a lot people and if I’m not mistaken one was a kid. Call me c00n or whatever you like but somebody had to bury their child, so outside of the death penalty I think life in prison is fair.