De La Soul is Screwed by Tommy Boy

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I bet if that was gangster rappers and tore the Tommy Boy office up like Ice Cube did they would get what they want. But naw them soft nikkas wanna light candles,hand out flowers and speak with a soft tone at meetings and shyt.

They handed out little bells and told people to ring it before they spoke.
:gucci:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

:ufdup:

Daps
I bet if that was gangster rappers and tore the Tommy Boy office up like Ice Cube did they would get what they want. But naw them soft nikkas wanna light candles,hand out flowers and speak with a soft tone at meetings and shyt.

I know you're trolling and I can't remember which specific video/documentary it was, but there was one that had a segment on De La Soul where Prince Paul was laughing about how everybody had this perception about them like they were these flower holding peace loving hippies, when in reality they were routinely getting thrown out of clubs and venues for getting into unnecessary fights and beating the shyt out of people.

I think it was one of the Beef DVDs or a Yo! MTV Raps special about the history of the show and hip-hop.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I know you're trolling and I can't remember which specific video/documentary it was, but there was one that had a segment on De La Soul where Prince Paul was laughing about how everybody had this perception about them like they were these flower holding peace loving hippies, when in reality they were routinely getting thrown out of clubs and venues for getting into unnecessary fights and beating the shyt out of people.

I think it was one of the Beef DVDs or a Yo! MTV Raps special about the history of the show and hip-hop.
Yeah pretty much everybody who's over rolled with the Native Tongues has said the same thing about all of them. Busta Rhymes talked about the Jungle Brothers breaking bottles on nikkas heads and shyt.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps

Yea I’m bullshyttin based on their image. I know they ain’t that soft lol I read one of the stories about one of them getting into it with some real gangsters at a venue out of the country and had to run and jumped in a lake and hid in the water wile the guys was standing over him but didn’t see him. He said a female saved his life that day. Forgot what member it was though.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps

he talked bout it in the mass appeal doc too..

15:00