Dear Coli: Please stop enabling Dr.X's rants.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:dahell:

His anti-blackness and trash posting is no more. fukking weirdo couldn't get his life together because people here enabled his trash.
To be honest, he should have been banned a long time ago. I'll admit, I was one of the dudes who was sugar-coating his schizo shyt.

mikeB805

Rookie
Daps
I just found Sagats twitter account, it’s very delusional, cringeworthy, and thus very funny. TEMISANADOKI (@temisanadoki) on Twitter

His tone on his twitter reminds me of the time he told everyone he couldn’t post on the Coli anymore because his music was blowing up :mjlol:

Gotta disappear from the coli... :francis: :wow:

Dude seems to thinks he has all sorts of fans and followers for his music, despite having like 800 twitter followed and no views for his music on hisYouTube account.

He posted up a screen shot of a finished “album” and teased a release date in late August, like someone was actually paying attention or anticipating it :dead:.

After spending 2 hours of my life laughing at Sagats internet presence I think I need to log out of the web for about a month a re-evaluate my life

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
If he is not on this forum, dude is on another forum, saw him on LSA tryna school women not to like bad boys:mjlol:

I just googled Dr.X lipstickalley and this came up:gucci::

Hey Ladies would y'all ever date an asexual man?

Jan 20, 2018#1

DrX
The older I become the more asexual I become also. I'm not a full blown asexual but I'm getting there. I think intelligence has something to do with it. I have a very high I.Q and I'm passionate about so many things that unlike the avg primitive man I don't really think about sex often.

There's a correlation between intellect and low sex drive. I have big dreams I want to accomplish and sex is a distraction.

I did suffer from depression for a long time, which I still have my bouts. I'm not sure if there's a psychological connection there. I might have to research more.

I focus on making money to secure my economic future and have enough to help struggling family, creating new styles of art and learning more spiritual and philosophical things about the human existence.

Now my old definition of a asexual guy was basically that hes a f@ggot that don't like dikk. But I'm def not gay. I want a heterosexual relationship where I'm the masculine lead.

I want a serious relationship with a woman but What woman is realistically going to be with a man in 2018 that don't want sex? I want a real connection. I don't mind cuddling and holding hands but I don't want to penetrate like that.

Is this strange? And would y'all date a guy like this?

Hey Ladies would y'all ever date an asexual man?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you advocating censorship now??:what::what:
On an Internet Forum :what::what:

What if these strange deranged rants of his where he gets to type shyt up are the only thing stopping him putting the 12 gauge to his brain?

Its probably all just a work anyway.....

concise

Veteran
Daps
Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away

They need to take his thread making ability away

They used to do this, I don't know why they don't just strip certain ppl of thread making abilities. I would save so many problems. :francis:

DrX has been perma banned
:dahell:

His anti-blackness and trash posting is no more. fukking weirdo couldn't get his life together because people here enabled his trash.

You should probably do the same for OP while you're at it.