Dear Coli: Please stop enabling Dr.X's rants.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I just googled Dr.X lipstickalley and this came up:gucci::

Hey Ladies would y'all ever date an asexual man?

Jan 20, 2018#1

DrX
The older I become the more asexual I become also. I'm not a full blown asexual but I'm getting there. I think intelligence has something to do with it. I have a very high I.Q and I'm passionate about so many things that unlike the avg primitive man I don't really think about sex often.

There's a correlation between intellect and low sex drive. I have big dreams I want to accomplish and sex is a distraction.

I did suffer from depression for a long time, which I still have my bouts. I'm not sure if there's a psychological connection there. I might have to research more.

I focus on making money to secure my economic future and have enough to help struggling family, creating new styles of art and learning more spiritual and philosophical things about the human existence.

Now my old definition of a asexual guy was basically that hes a f@ggot that don't like dikk. But I'm def not gay. I want a heterosexual relationship where I'm the masculine lead.

I want a serious relationship with a woman but What woman is realistically going to be with a man in 2018 that don't want sex? I want a real connection. I don't mind cuddling and holding hands but I don't want to penetrate like that.

Is this strange? And would y'all date a guy like this?

Hey Ladies would y'all ever date an asexual man?

:laff::laff::laff:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
One of the few hilarious posters, his rants/bugged out writing style you can tell was from a sincere strained place. Made the same topic every time and you had to really :heh: cause you know s*** was really eating at him. Just too much quantity over quality though, should have been limited to 1 thread per 24 hours to drive away the duds. Daily naratives really reminded me of a lower quality version of some Invisible Man s*** :mjlol: