Dear HL liberals..Lets talk about your taxes

How much do you pay the IRS

• I love the government so i give them as much as possible...those arab weddings wont bomb themselves.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I dont know... OK..im kinda slow and allergic to math so i just hand over my w2s and daydream

• the minimum.. i take every deduction..its my money...Id deduct my dog as a dependant if it was legal

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • What taxes..im never leaving my mothers warm basement

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Zero..i used wesley snipes accountant...brilliant guy.

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I imagine this is how it was at the Roc offices when Ether dropped.

:lolbron:

So much backpeddling, rationalizations, anger, frustration, fear, self delusion, projections. I'm going to say a prayer to Zeus for my HL Trumpset Brehs.

I would like to say it gets better, but it won't. :russ:

You are in for a very rough month. :jawalrus:
compared to pence, you wack :scusthov:

and ya man said punish women, made you take the blame :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
My accountant says in order to pay less taxes I need to get a mortgage and ramp up activity on my side corporation.

I make too much money and the IRS takes something like 30%, 25% with my S-Corp losses but could be 20% if I had a property loan. Even as low as 15% if I "employed" myself through my S-Corp.

We working on it brehs:salute:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
My accountant says in order to pay less taxes I need to get a mortgage and ramp up activity on my side corporation.

I make too much money and the IRS takes something like 30%, 25% with my S-Corp losses but could be 20% if I had a property loan. Even as low as 15% if I "employed" myself through my S-Corp.

We working on it brehs:salute:

Put the property in a corporation and rent or lease the property out to your S corp. Ask your accountant about it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Only in America would people be opposed to universal healthcare and universal education
What a backwards shythole of small minded individuals

Honestly, it's mostly just white people who think blacks/immigrants/minorities will benefit more than them since they're lazy and don't want to work (as well c00ns who internalize all of the negative stereotypes about themselves). That's really it.

If the country was 90% white we'd probably already have universal healthcare. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Put the property in a corporation and rent or lease the property out to your S corp. Ask your accountant about it.

Good idea, I think that is something he had in mind.

He was suggesting my mother invest in property and flip houses under an S-Corp.

She would get a very low capital gains tax, if any because she is retired and will show up as being on a fixed income.