Dear Jill Stein Voters

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
No. You should vote for what will get you win.s

In our system, 3rd party candidates allow the person you DIDNT want to win, a bigger portion of the vote.

Unless we adopt a parliament or leave first-past-the-post voting, 3rd party votes are not useful.
I didnt want EITHER Trump or Hillary to win.

Secondly you want the person who elected trump to have won.
Hillary elected Trump, wikileaks showed she told the media to focus on him the most.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Did Jill Stein even get 1%? fukk outta here with this garbage. She ain't turn folks out. This bullshyt is the same as folks blaming black folks for not turning out. Broad picked Tim fukking Kaine who has said Yes to damn near every Trump pick. Stop it b.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
If more people had the balls to not be a puppet to one political party we wouldn't be forced to choose between two awful options.
republican-plus-democrat-equals-sheeple.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Did Jill Stein even get 1%? fukk outta here with this garbage. She ain't turn folks out. This bullshyt is the same as folks blaming black folks for not turning out. Broad picked Tim fukking Kaine who has said Yes to damn near every Trump pick. Stop it b.
Do you even look shyt up before you speak?

Yeah. She did.

United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia

She got the vote spreads in 3-4 states.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Do you even look shyt up before you speak?

Yeah. She did.

United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia

She got the vote spreads in 3-4 states.
This garbage has been talked about enough.

You're talking as if people aren't allowed or never have voted for third parties ever before. Even if there were 2 different candidates, you'd have people voting for Jill Stein or any other. Are you going to blame black folks who didn't vote for Hillary next? Not everybody that voted for Stein would have voted for Hillary under a gun. Why even mention Gary Johnson folks as if Hillary makes sense to them? Why not talk about the so called Dems who voted for Trump? Yall gotta stop pointing fingers at the wrong people. You look childish.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This is a childish post. Democrats need to diversify the electoral map if they want to win again.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Dear Jill Stein Voters,

Dear Jill Stein Voters,
I want to take a moment to thank you for being exemplary representatives of the progressive values that should define our nation’s politics.

Actually, I take that back. I want to thank you for the downright mess our country is currently is in. And yes, it is your fault.

As I’m sure you’re aware, the United States recently held a presidential election. The major candidates were Hillary Clinton (a perfectly qualified presidential contender who would have advanced some of your values) and Donald Trump (someone who can best be described as an idiot who runs his mouth off at every opportunity).

What’s that, you say? There’s no way Trump could win the election? Well, guess who’s been sitting in the Oval Office the last ten days? Yes, that’s right—Donald Trump. If you didn’t think this was a possibility, didn’t you notice Trump steamroll over 17 other candidates?

You didn’t see that? OK, then. I guess I have the responsibility of informing you of some of the things Trump said and did during the primary and, for that matter, the general election. Trump began his campaign by promising to build a large, impractical wall on the Southern border, and then proceeded to mock a disabled reporter, propose a ban on Muslims entering the United States, claim a federal judge was unqualified due to his racial background, insult a Gold Star family, and get caught on tape bragging about committing sexual assault.

I’m not sure which is more surprising: The fact that the last thing I listed would normally be enough to send a man to jail or the fact that all the things I just listed are probably a mere smattering of Trump-related stories from the campaign.

Oh, what’s that you say? Hillary supports fracking, and you can’t support someone without any regard for the environment? All right. I suppose you’re happy about the fact that the incoming head of the Environmental Protection Agency was suing the EPA at the time he was appointed.

I’m not sure about you, but that doesn’t seem like someone I want running the agency charged with protecting the environment.

I’m sorry. I seem to have misunderstood you. You didn’t vote for Hillary because she’s a Wall Street shill who accepted $225,000 for a speech delivered before Goldman Sachs? Very well, but I have the obligation of pointing out that the incoming Treasury Secretary was the head of Goldman Sachs.

But…but…Hillary’s dishonest? If that’s the case, why is it that the fact-checking website Politifact finds that 75%of her statements are either “True,” “Mostly True,” or “Half True?” By comparison, Politifact finds that 69%% of Trump’s statements are either, “Mostly false,” “False,” or “Pants on Fire.”

For the record: The website in question is called “Politifact,” not “Politialternativefact.” Contrary to what you might hear from Kellyanne Conway, there is no such thing as an alternative fact. Facts don’t lie, and neither does Hillary Clinton.

I should also state that most of us here at Daily Kos are sympathetic to your party’s platform—especially given that Daily Kos identifies itself as “the largest progressive community blog in the United States.” I myself would have considered voting for your candidate if I felt she could have won, mainly because I agree with your platform planks about fair elections and stopping the privatization of public education.

However, given the choice between one candidate who is likely to win an election but will only advance some policies I want and another who has no chance of winning but would advance everything I want, I for one would choose the former.

Here’s why: In the first-past-the-post elections used in the United States, voting for a third party candidate siphons off votes from the major party which most agrees with the third party. For example, Stein received more votes than Donald Trump’s margin of victory in the states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania (also known as the three states which swung the election).

In simple English, that last sentence means that Hillary Clinton would be President right now had Stein not been in the race.

Just imagine not having to wake up each morning wondering what insane thing the President has posted on Twitter that could have the impact of jeopardizing global security.

I don’t know about you, but that seems like a pretty good deal to me.

We almost had it, but we don’t. And you, Stein voter, are partly at fault for this state of affairs.

Thank you for the mess we are in.

Shut the fukk up

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This garbage has been talked about enough.

You're talking as if people aren't allowed or never have voted for third parties ever before. Even if there were 2 different candidates, you'd have people voting for Jill Stein or any other. Are you going to blame black folks who didn't vote for Hillary next? Not everybody that voted for Stein would have voted for Hillary under a gun. Why even mention Gary Johnson folks as if Hillary makes sense to them? Why not talk about the so called Dems who voted for Trump? Yall gotta stop pointing fingers at the wrong people. You look childish.
its garbage when you just got stopped in your tracks when you realized you knew less about the election than you wanted?

Jill Stein voters are selfish a$$holes.

And yeah, I keep telling you...a lot of Gary Johnson voters aren't even right-wing people, but they're liberal-libertarians.

I know A LOT of people who voted for Johnson.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
No. You should vote for what will get you win.s

In our system, 3rd party candidates allow the person you DIDNT want to win, a bigger portion of the vote.

Unless we adopt a parliament or leave first-past-the-post voting, 3rd party votes are not useful.
This is how I had the candidates ranked from first to worst

Stein
Johnson
Trump
Clinton

Even though my candidate didn't win, in theory we all won because Hilary lost...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is how I had the candidates ranked from first to worst

Stein
Johnson
Trump
Clinton

Even though my candidate didn't win, in theory we all won because Hilary lost...
I just don't respect your way of thinking to even rank Stein at the top. She doesn't represent any of my values or ideas nor do I even like her as a person nor is she even qualified to become President.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I just don't respect your way of thinking to even rank Stein at the top. She doesn't represent any of my values or ideas nor do I even like her as a person nor is she even qualified to become President.
Yeah..

Both of our candidates lost. I'm not bitter and trying to blame anyone though. Everyone should vote for their values..

Your anger should ultimately be pointed towards Hilary. SHE's the one that failed you. She had all the money, the mainstream media, celebrity and political endorsements..