Dear Jill Stein Voters

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
its garbage when you just got stopped in your tracks when you realized you knew less about the election than you wanted?

Jill Stein voters are selfish a$$holes.

And yeah, I keep telling you...a lot of Gary Johnson voters aren't even right-wing people, but they're liberal-libertarians.

I know A LOT of people who voted for Johnson.
Whenare you gonna give up these bullshyt blame game narratives?

Nobody deserves the blame for Hillary's loss but her and her team.

Its not jills fault Hillary expected voters in states she never even bothered to campaign in, to go out and vote for her.

It's not bernie's fault that Hillary essentially told the huge democrat and independent base he established to vote for her because they didnt have a choice, like that was gonna get them excited to wake up and go vote.

It's Hillary Clinton's fault she made trump the focal point of her campaign, and ignored crucial voters in needed states while Trump was hitting multiple states a day, listening and talking to these voters every day.

We can sit here and blame everyone but Hillary, but that changes nothing. If Hillary had the work ethic that bernie and trump had during the campaign she wouldn't have lost. Had she not been cocky enough to think that she could get away with only talking to the elite doners, and everyone else would just fall in line, she'd be president right now.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
This is how I had the candidates ranked from first to worst

Stein
Johnson
Trump
Clinton

Even though my candidate didn't win, in theory we all won because Hilary lost...
No party is entitled to your vote. But do you really believe Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are qualified to be president :heh:? And you put Trump over Clinton?:wtf:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Whenare you gonna give up these bullshyt blame game narratives?

Nobody deserves the blame for Hillary's loss but her and her team.

Its not jills fault Hillary expected voters in states she never even bothered to campaign in, to go out and vote for her.

It's not bernie's fault that Hillary essentially told the huge democrat and independent base he established to vote for her because they didnt have a choice, like that was gonna get them excited to wake up and go vote.

It's Hillary Clinton's fault she made trump the focal point of her campaign, and ignored crucial voters in needed states while Trump was hitting multiple states a day, listening and talking to these voters every day.

We can sit here and blame everyone but Hillary, but that changes nothing. If Hillary had the work ethic that bernie and trump had during the campaign she wouldn't have lost. Had she not been cocky enough to think that she could get away with only talking to the elite doners, and everyone else would just fall in line, she'd be president right now.
You don't get to toss all the blame on one person, then ignore Bernie's flaws because you love him more.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
its garbage when you just got stopped in your tracks when you realized you knew less about the election than you wanted?

Jill Stein voters are selfish a$$holes.

And yeah, I keep telling you...a lot of Gary Johnson voters aren't even right-wing people, but they're liberal-libertarians.

I know A LOT of people who voted for Johnson.
No sir, my point was the broad ain't even touch 5%. All of this garbage already got debunked and this take is horrendous. You're still pointing fingers at people that voted how they felt and not the candidate not even trying. You are still pointing fingers at the wrong people.

Keep bytching though. Whatever helps you deal with the stress b.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No sir, my point was the broad ain't even touch 5%. All of this garbage already got debunked and this take is horrendous. You're still pointing fingers at people that voted how they felt and not the candidate not even trying. You are still pointing fingers at the wrong people.

at what point, do I get to discuss Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders fukking things up?

To the extent that they did?

Diont think I didn't see you shift the goalposts from 1% to 5% :francis:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

You notice he never mention her strategy for the Black collective. He is just mad his friends got fired.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
at what point, do I get to discuss Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders fukking things up?

Lol my point is she aint capitalize off of shyt. I only said 5% cuz that was the benchmark for federal funding i believe. She didn't capitalize on shyt b. Why not blame people who didn't vote then? I've yet to hear you talk about her campaign ignoring folks on the ground, her pick of Tim Kaine or anything else other than people who decided to vote for someone not named Hillary. You ain't even mad at folks that voted for Trump. Bernie probably campaigned more for her than she did herself. The broad was ghost.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Theres enough to go around to everyone.

Blame Hillary Clinton. Fukking terrible campaigner and debater. She played prevent safe defense and lost the game. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME and she played it safe.

Blame the DNC. Got caught rigging the primaries against Bernie. Hands got caught in the cookie jar.

Blame Anthony Weiner and his damn weiner. If it wasn't for him doing his extra shyt on the computer he shared with his wife, the FBI wouldnt have sent the gamechanging letter out a week before the election.

Blame Hoteps nikkaz because according to them, voting doesnt matter.

You cant get mad at Repubs for voting Republican. Trump got the same about of votes Romney got from 2012. Hillary revieved 6 million less votes from Obama 2012.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You don't get to toss all the blame on one person, then ignore Bernie's flaws because you love him more.
What does bernies flaws have to do with anything? He lost, failed to get Hillary to adapt his platform outside of a few vegue statements. He would have beat Trump, but that's irrelevant.

What matters is that Hillary didn't actually attempt to win the votes of anyone other than the elite class. Her and her team took a gamble at pushing trump as the face of the Republican party, thinking that him as the opponent was enough for a victory. Didn't see the importance holding rallies in battleground states, while Trump was out there, coked up and talking shyt with these people everyday.

Add in the media having the country throughly convinced that there was absolutely no path to victory for trump.

Did they really expect people to feel excited about getting their lazy asses up to vote for a candidate that made no effort rally her base, on top of having them think her win was a done deal regardless?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

At what point do we talk about how bernie got out there and actually talked to people on behalf of Hillary, while she couldn't be bothered?

At what point do we acknowledge that deciding not to campaign in certain battleground states, thinking they'd just fall in line with no effort, was a dangerous mistake. She would have lost even with Jill and bernie out the picture because she gave no effort.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Facts don’t lie, and neither does Hillary Clinton.
laughing-gif10.gif

Daily Kos identifies itself as “the largest progressive community blog in the United States.

:hhh: more like the largest gang of neoliberal media mercenaries you can hire in the United states

Hillary Clinton would be President right now had Stein not been in the race
lil_wayne_dwight.gif