Debo & Oats. A New Era: The Official Alabama Crimson Tide Athletics Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think Alabama needs a generational type of hire if they want to be established as a power, Avery already showed them what a guy who does as best he can leads to. I don't think this moves the needle for them in essence

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I think Alabama needs a generational type of hire if they want to be established as a power, Avery already showed them what a guy who does as best he can leads to. I don't think this moves the needle for them in essence
Lol at this terrible posting why the fukk would we need a generational talent to be good? Avery was just a bad hire, he doesn't know how to coach or develop talent. And people talk about his recruiting but it really wasn't any better than Grant's. Bama just needed a good offensive minded coach who's going to bring in a lot of good 3 point shooters and that's what they got. Buffalo was 6th in 3PA last year while Bama was 201st.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
John Petty just said he's gonna stay at Bama instead of transferring. Kira most likely staying too. 2 of our commits already said they are still 100% as well. Good start for Oats

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Inherited a lot of Hurley’s groundwork, but he did take them to the next level. To be nationally relevant and legit top 25-30 squad for a couple straight seasons in buffalo of all places isn’t anything to sneeze at. Bama can’t seem to get these hires correct though. Maybe they need to up the hoops recruiting payroll a bit

Nationally relevant is very generous....

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Off of the top of my head. It's a difficult school to get kids to go to (gotta CTC like they did for Sexton. Unlike Florida, LSU, Arkansas, Auburn and Kentucky, it's a program with no history.
What history do auburn and lsu have?
What kid was alive last time Arkansas was relevant?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Were they not nationally ranked most of the season?

Nobody was watching them or cared,they were ranked cuz they beat up on a shytty conference...That doesnt mean they were nationally relevant lol...

Nobody outside of Buffalo cared and tbh nobody IN Buffalo really cared until the tournament started...

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Nobody was watching them or cared,they were ranked cuz they beat up on a shytty conference...That doesnt mean they were nationally relevant lol...

Nobody outside of Buffalo cared and tbh nobody IN Buffalo really cared until the tournament started...
They beat the fukk out of Syracuse in the dome. Spoken like someone who only watches duke games on espn and doesn’t follow shyt else

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What history do auburn and lsu have?
What kid was alive last time Arkansas was relevant?

Auburn has Bruce Pearl now, and a new place among the elite. The top 7 ranking they had early in the year was no fluke. Bruce changed the game in the state. We'll see what the new coach does for Bama. He has his work cut out for him. Auburn isn't the only school trying to be good in basketball in the SEC. Everybody has money to spend now.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
………and the never-ending arms-race in the SEC continues.

theyre saying that Arkansas is going after kelvin sampson

and texas a&m is gonna try to get buzz Williams.

Nate Oats is most brotha name I ever heard.

Too bad he's white.

I assumed he was black for a good while.

and to add insult to injury, I was watching one of their games, and the camera kept showing a black coach. I guess it was the opposing team's coach, but I didn't know that back then.:laugh: