Debo & Oats. A New Era: The Official Alabama Crimson Tide Athletics Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta go for the money, but I don’t know if I would’ve taken this job if I could’ve gotten any other big conference gig. Can’t get any kids there, not a top 5 school in the conference, and you’re up against some of the best recruiting classes every year.

That tournament game against Texas Tech might be a sign of things to come.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Auburn has Bruce Pearl now, and a new place among the elite. The top 7 ranking they had early in the year was no fluke. Bruce changed the game in the state. We'll see what the new coach does for Bama. He has his work cut out for him. Auburn isn't the only school trying to be good in basketball in the SEC. Everybody has money to spend now.

:heh:
I said history. Auburn didnt even know auburn had a basketball program before this year.
1 hot year dont mean a thing on this college game you know that.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They beat the fukk out of Syracuse in the dome. Spoken like someone who only watches duke games on espn and doesn’t follow shyt else

Nah the mufukka saying UB was nationally relevant is the one who aint watch shyt cuz nobody said shyt about them until the tournament...

Beating Syracuse means nothing,theyre an average team they also so beat WV still nobody gave a shyt about them cuz they play in the MAAC conference....Thinking that beating SYR put them in the national spotlight :mjlol:

Horrible take.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
That cat talk shyt like kiffin after reading some of his talk when he was at buffalo. I'll be ready to see what he can do with bama. He gotta get kira to stay too. Watford hopefully will be sewn up too

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at this terrible posting why the fukk would we need a generational talent to be good? Avery was just a bad hire, he doesn't know how to coach or develop talent. And people talk about his recruiting but it really wasn't any better than Grant's. Bama just needed a good offensive minded coach who's going to bring in a lot of good 3 point shooters and that's what they got. Buffalo was 6th in 3PA last year while Bama was 201st.
Where were they In 3pt makes?

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Watford really wants to be at LSU that's a fact, will wade situation is whats going to scare him off. This new coach might reel him in but right now I say hes goin to Memphis

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Oats already paying off getting us another top 100 player only a few days in:wow:All 3 of Avery's recruits this year and Kira+Petty are going to stay too. Once we get Watford:banderas:
Oats reportedly set to meet with 5-star target

Time to put that bag together LSU/Auburn style

why do you care what the basketball team does? I thought you didn't like CBB and you were obsessed with softball players or something

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
why do you care what the basketball team does? I thought you didn't like CBB and you were obsessed with softball players or something
Oh I still like softball but it's a new era now:blessed:We're about to have shooters like y'all here soon