Debo & Oats. A New Era: The Official Alabama Crimson Tide Athletics Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Cal got a nice forfeited final four at Memphis too. Pastner is a crooter and currently stinking it up at Gtech. Penny can have all the aau 5* star talent if he wants just let Bama keep instate talent. You're not going to win any NCs but hey, you send players to the NBA. whoopie!

Nobody gives a crap about Memphis State. You think they make the news when they have a coaching change?

Did you really just type this stupid shyt. :mjlol:

No wonder you're in the negative. :mjlol:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I think Watford's going to Memphis to play with his friends. Oats didn't have enough time to change his mind. But getting Kira and Petty to stay + getting Avery's recruits to stay committed is a huge win. Getting another 4 star in Hawkins to commit was big too, and still probably will get another good 4 star if we don't get Watford
Kira needs to go ahead and take his name out the transfer portal though

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Will Wade is fixing to get reinstated and the word I got is as long as he’s the coach Watford is on board

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Kira comin back :blessed:
Oats:banderas:Should definitely be a tourny team next year with all of the talent coming back and the recruits we have coming in. Hearing Oats say how he has them working on their 3 point shooting and ball handling for the majority of every practice has me excited for next year

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

And this also makes 3/3 for Avery's recruits all reconfirming their commitments, Gary being the highest rated. But I'm excited about Forbes and Shackelford they should be great shooters and perfect for Oats system