Debo & Oats. A New Era: The Official Alabama Crimson Tide Athletics Thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we're going to lose 1 game I guess to someone in the east is the way to do it.

Hopefully they are as pissed off as me right now and and play with that fire from this day forward.

Thank god for Bryce.Kid is amazing.We are lucky to have him.He gives this team hope.He deserves better from his teammates and coaches.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If we're going to lose 1 game I guess to someone in the east is the way to do it.

Hopefully they are as pissed off as me right now and and play with that fire from this day forward.

Thank god for Bryce.Kid is amazing.We are lucky to have him.He gives this team hope.He deserves better from his teammates and coaches.
In the grand scheme of things this loss doesn’t change anything

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
That was probably the most frustrating game I can remember watching.

That might’ve been Bryce’s best game in a Bama uniform considering the circumstances, so many rabbit out of the hat plays, couldn’t even tell that he was injured, WRs grew up a lot, Gibbs did what Gibbs does, Latu showed up.

The defense…man, for all the hype they got in the offseason, they sure didn’t show up, couldn’t get any pressure (DJ Dale of all players were the only ones with a sack), Hooker had a clean pocket, secondary was so bad that Hooker didn’t even have to hold on to the ball cause UT’s receivers were immediately open. Allowed too many yards on the ground as well which was a difference compared to last years game.

One thing that really made it frustrating is despite all of that, we still should’ve won the game, game was over like 3 times, the Kool-Aid pick that was mysteriously called back on an extremely late DPI, the Gibbs drop on the last drive, and the Reichard missed FG (idk what’s going on with him). And what kind of defense was that on the last drive? We just let them go down the field like it was nothing, worst prevent defense I’ve ever seen.

Despite a historically bad defensive performance yesterday, I don’t think the defense is as bad as it showed, I just think Tennessee was a very bad matchup. Not even worried about winning out, but the defense must get better.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
If Ricks doesn’t get healthy we may have a fatal flaw this year

all our multi CB packages feature 2 CB and 3/4 safeties(none of which can cover a lick)

TENN offense was not tough to defend. They just threw it to the inside WR when had a step on the safety.

for some reason we were scared too blitz all game for reason

our WR are getting much better
:mjlol:

You have no idea what you are talking about

The wide splits by the wrs make it very hard to defend. You have to be basic coverage wise. And you can’t blitz safeties/ corners because it’s very easy to see.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:mjlol:

You have no idea what you are talking about

The wide splits by the wrs make it very hard to defend. You have to be basic coverage wise. And you can’t blitz safeties/ corners because it’s very easy to see.
what the hell does this have to do with the fact that we have no depth at the CB position?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Wtf happened to Malachi Moore? He looked like a sure fire stud as a freshman.

We should move Kool-Aid to star and put Ricks outside with Arnold.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Our secondary is what it is. Our pass rush has to do a better job. They weren’t getting any pressure on hooker