Debo & Oats. A New Era: The Official Alabama Crimson Tide Athletics Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yea it's time to start blaming Saban and the coaches. We have far more talent than anyone we have played. We're just losing on fundamentals, discipline and scheme. That's coaching.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
c62f8411abdc4e625415440288109775.gif

What happened to these dudes?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Sounds like Jermaine Burton is probably gonna be suspended for smacking a broad after the Tennessee game.

We need more Prentice, Bond, Earle, and Brooks on the field anyway, Burton and Twitter fingers been disappointing.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
After almost a week, I feel better about the team than I did Sunday morning.

I can’t gauge their mentality but I do feel like some notable changes are coming and I think it will help the team going forward. Tennessee’s win wasn’t a fluke by any means but it was a perfect storm of everything needed to beat Alabama. This team is National Championship caliber, at least talent wise, they just need to play like it, and play to win and not play to not lose.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I think this team will start playing its best ball Saturday and moving forward, there’s honestly no other option with b2b road games @ LSU & Ole Miss and potentially UGA/Tenn down the line.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
I think this team will start playing its best ball Saturday and moving forward, there’s honestly no other option with b2b road games @ LSU & Ole Miss and potentially UGA/Tenn down the line.

I would love to see it.. ion know tho... I think we win both regardless but seeing us actually body a MF n continue it... It remains to be seen imo... I think we got all the tools to get to the playoffs don't misunderstand... They gotta show me sumn

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Welp... Reminding me of the 2010 team. Saban gotta reset this staff cuz BoB and Pete ain't it. Saban being complacent with them fools.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Not too pleased that this was how we played coming out of the bye week, sloppy and undisciplined, once again it was Bryce (who wasn’t perfect himself) that kept Bama in the game.

We kept playing with fire the whole season, had a chance at a Playoff spot and couldn’t capitalize on it. Glad it happened tonight, cause after what I saw tonight, we didn’t have a snowballs chance against UGA.

Finish the season, prepare Milroe for whatever Bowl game we’re playing in and have a major overhaul on the coaching staff in the offseason.