Debo & Oats. A New Era: The Official Alabama Crimson Tide Athletics Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
y’all fan base so extreme first 2 loss season and y’all ready to cancel the coach that gave y’all a dynasty like none other, contrary to your fortunes teams have hiccups when your young talent is good, but not game breaking and your older talent left, ride a down year out and get back at it, because what I’ll ask is are you ok with 2 losses or the Shula days ?

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
y’all fan base so extreme first 2 loss season and y’all ready to cancel the coach that gave y’all a dynasty like none other, contrary to your fortunes teams have hiccups when your young talent is good, but not game breaking and your older talent left, ride a down year out and get back at it, because what I’ll ask is are you ok with 2 losses or the Shula days ?
90% weren’t fans for the Shula days

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Yes, there’s some extremes but that’s every fanbase.

But can we be critical though?

Now, yeah whoever wants Saban out is probably not a true Bama fan to begin with.

But before the season, this team was hyped up as maybe the best Bama team ever, so to go from that to this, is incredibly disappointing and changes on the staff must be made.

And yes, I’ll take 2 losses because we damn near got 4 losses this year and next week ain’t a guarantee either :russ:

I remember the Shula days very well but 10-2 is not the standard that has been set, and that might sound extreme but that’s what winning 6 titles in a short period of time does, and I guarantee you that Saban would tell you that 10-2 is not the standard either.

But just like the Shula days, 2007, 2010, and 2019, I’m gonna continue to watch and support the team, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not disappointed.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This defense so fukking unclutch. We had the lead 4 different times This game and the defense lost it

Defense can’t create turnovers and they can’t get off field on 3rd down

I think enough has been said about BOB and the WR

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Georgia and LSU tapped into Alabama recruiting pipeline.

First time I've seen Alabama secondary look slower than their opponent

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
y’all fan base so extreme first 2 loss season and y’all ready to cancel the coach that gave y’all a dynasty like none other, contrary to your fortunes teams have hiccups when your young talent is good, but not game breaking and your older talent left, ride a down year out and get back at it, because what I’ll ask is are you ok with 2 losses or the Shula days ? It
Bruh that 2005 team was one of my favorites of Shulas. Prothro Croyle Keith Brown the defense wit roman Harper nem... Hell Darby. Man, we got our ass beat by LSU and Auburn. That team I thought was special fr fr

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah whoever calling for Saban to retire or be let go is pretty dumb. He needs to make changes wit the two coordinators tho - been calling for Pete to be out the paint for the longest. BoB should've been gone last year.

I was hoping that BoB would’ve taken the Pats OC job but when I realized he wasn’t going anywhere, I originally had a bad feeling but I thought maybe his 2nd year would be better but I guess not.

He really ain’t doing shyt though, what I learned is that basically BoB calls a base play and lets Bryce audible into whatever he wants.

Defense has it’s issues for sure but I believe most of our road issues come from ineptitude on the offensive side of the ball, too many times drives have stalled, luckily last year we had 2 gamebreakers at receiver, this year receivers can’t get separation and have hands of stone.