Debo & Oats. A New Era: The Official Alabama Crimson Tide Athletics Thread

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Bama fans, I need to know, are you guys going to cover the 21 against Mississippi State on Saturday?

@RammerJammer
@portcityplaya
Bruh, who knows... Just want the W. Don't even care how we do it. U looking for the cover but at this point, nikkas just wanna do what we gotta to get to the sec championship and playoffs... Bet as you will

broller

Veteran
Daps
We match up well against State but with this team, I don’t know

Bruh, who knows... Just want the W. Don't even care how we do it. U looking for the cover but at this point, nikkas just wanna do what we gotta to get to the sec championship and playoffs... Bet as you will

Ight I hear yall. It's an interesting situation because last year y'all came off a 3 pt road loss to stomp the Bulldogs the next week. May history repeat itself.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Did you hear Will Anderson today saying the team had anxiety in Knoxville? Saban saying the players weren’t even chanting or anything before the game? That shyt is scary :damn:

Saban said this team doesn’t have many hateful competitors and he was right cause those old teams used to welcome hostile environments.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Ight I hear yall. It's an interesting situation because last year y'all came off a 3 pt road loss to stomp the Bulldogs the next week. May history repeat itself.

Leach’s offense is one of the few offenses that Golding’s defense have absolutely shut down

2020: 41-0
2021: 49-9

Very good matchup, on paper it should be no different Saturday but emotionally I don’t know where the team is at. We could win like 20-7 and it wouldn’t surprise me.

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Did you hear Will Anderson today saying the team had anxiety in Knoxville? Saban saying the players weren’t even chanting or anything before the game? That shyt is scary :damn:

Saban said this team doesn’t have many hateful competitors and he was right cause those old teams used to welcome hostile environments.
WTF???? nah fam.... U putting me on game... Tf type of shyt is that? Them boys ain't no dogs at all, the fukk u scared for and having anxiety? I blame Pete 😂... That DUI should've had his ass gone :russ:

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
I know one thing that has changed tho.... That NIL... Them boys back then had to play to earn that ticket... The kids deserve to get some bread but ion kno how much they give a shyt when they already making bank.... Just my thoughts

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Nick Saban team giving up that many penalties, I thought id never see the day.

We use to have consecutive game streaks it felt like without a flag.

That is some bizzaro shyt.Maybe the coaching musical chairs finally caught up.

If the players aint showing no fire maybe it's cuz the coaches we got right now don't have any.

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
A Nick Saban team giving up that many penalties, I thought id never see the day.

If the players aint showing no fire maybe it's cuz the coaches we got right now don't have any.
Bro I swear I couldve drove to Knoxville and slapped fie outta O'Brien for that last series and not draining the clock

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I know one thing that has changed tho.... That NIL... Them boys back then had to play to earn that ticket... The kids deserve to get some bread but ion kno how much they give a shyt when they already making bank.... Just my thoughts

Idk if it’s NIL, because Georgia don’t seem to have that problem, Ohio State ain’t having that problem, they gonna give their best effort week in and week out, it says a lot about this team when a skinny lightskin dude from California that’s making a milly from NIL is maybe the one with the most dawg in him on the team.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

And it’s crazy cause the players aren’t bad, they’re really good players but the coaches are putting them in bad situations, Hellams is a good player that was set up for failure Saturday and when he kept getting burnt, no adjustments were made, Smart and Pruitt would’ve never let no shyt like that happen.

Listening to Saban though, I think he realized he made a mistake bringing the coordinators back, I think this might be their last year, hope it is.

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Idk if it’s NIL, because Georgia don’t seem to have that problem, Ohio State ain’t having that problem, they gonna give their best effort week in and week out, it says a lot about this team when a skinny lightskin dude from California that’s making a milly from NIL is maybe the one with the most dawg in him on the team.
True - dunno what's off wit this team but where the deer antler spray at 😂😂

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Another thing that's funny is the teams we play always got somebody hurting so they can sub and get outta whatever defense set they in... We ain't did that any but the way we got abused with how TN ran they shyt... It's p*ssy af but one of them nikkas need to go down so Pete bytch ass can adjust...