Deep Voiced Brehs, Get In Here

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
For thecoli brehs with really deep voices:

1) At what age did your voice get so deep?

About age 12 for me, seventh grade.

2) Did it positively or negatively affect your life? If so how?

Most 12 year olds let alone high schoolers don't have voices as deep as I did. And even though I was tall and on the muscular/lean side it still didn't really fit me. I was often made fun of for my deep voice, people would mock me while trying to make their voices deeper. Teachers would tell me to speak louder often and to stop mumbling. My voice was just that deep.

Had a girl once told me that my voice didn't match my body given that I didn't look like a bodybuilder.

When I get excited when talking about a certain topic, my voice can really project and people think I'm mad or getting aggressive when that's not the case.

People have thought I was a grown ass man when I was still in my teens over the phone. My voice is deeper than my older brother actually.

3) Do women react a certain way when you talk to them/when they first hear your voice?

When it comes to women, having a deep voice doesn't really change anything for me. There have been times where I have made women feel uncomfortable or made them feel like I was trying to sweet talk them but my voice just naturally has a lot of bass to it but it rarely happens or I just don't notice it. Like for example, I was at the drive thru the other day and the lady is telling me that I need to stop doing all this "boo loving" when I was just trying to order food. :why::wtf:

When I hear my voice recorded I legit be sounding like a big ass nikka and I be like "That's what I sound like? :mindblown:".

I wasn't always confident about it but I definitely am now. It's a sign of masculinity :steviej:. Talking in a woman's ear with bass in your voice naturally and the vibrations traveling from her ear to her entire body :takedat:.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
1) At what age did your voice get so deep?

About 5.

2) Did it positively or negatively affect your life? If so how?

Positive.

3) Do women react a certain way when you talk to them/when they first hear your voice?

Instant panty dropper.

:win:
5? :comeon:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Man people always tell me I have a deep voice and I don't believe that shyt. My voice sound medium range to me, especially compared to my size.

But I know I had a real high pitch voice when I was young, they would make me sing in choir with the girls, my dad was bothered by that shyt. Don't know when it changed.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People always say I have a deep voice but it sounds normal to me.

Although I noticed it got even deeper around 21-22

EDIT: as far as women; tbh idk. Don't really care tbh:yeshrug:

I know everytime I speak people turn around and are attentive.

Last edited:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. around 13 or so

2. Positive

3. Women tell me they like it, they say I have a bedroom voice (whatever that means :yeshrug:). I'm country as fukk tho so I don't like hearing myself talk

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MANY TIMES IVE BEEN TOLD TO SPEAK UP !
:damn:
i get that "speak up" shyt too, also get told i sound like a white dude..
OmHUBjm.png