Deep Voiced Brehs, Get In Here

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Brooo I have the exact same problem with my voice projecting and people acting like I'm coming off aggressive.

Doesn't help being a big black man with dreads either :francis:

And I have a super southern backwoods country accent to go along with it.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse

The only negative was when I was still in school calling girls house and having an older
relative answer

Relative: Hello :ld:

Me: May I speak to Tina? :birdman:

Relative: Who the hell is this?? :damn:

Me: Selah :lupe:

Relative: How old are you?? :wtf:

Me: 14 :lupe:

Relative: Let me speak to a parent :leostare:

Can't tell you how many parents I had to meet in person because of how deep my voice was

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
voice started gettin deep around freshman year of high school around age 13... when your voice is deeper you have to make sure you enunciate words and speak clearly, but i didnt know that as a young buck so i had to deal with that "speak up, stop mumbling" shyt

i also cringe at hearing myself talk:scust:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
1) At what age did your voice get so deep

When I was 15, I will always remember waking up on my 15th birthday and hearing my family talking and doing their morning routine, I called out to my Mom and the entire house went silent. Everyone stopped what they were doing, came to my room and hit me with the :dahell::merchant::damn:. It's an ongoing joke about how my voice changed instantly.

2) Did it positively or negatively affect your life? If so how?

I was pretty embarrassed, especially when people made a big deal about it. Dudes at school would crack jokes about it, especially to make girls laugh, but as we got older, ridicule turned into envy, when girls started expressing that they liked it.

3) Do women react a certain way when you talk to them/when they first hear your voice?

"Wow! You're voice really doesn't match your face." is what 90% of women I meet say. Some say I sound like Thor with a little less bass:mjlol:...:mjcry:.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I didn't notice how deep my voice was, nor do I recall any feedback until about 17. My drama teacher called me the Allstate man and all the kids kept asking me to say lines from the commercial :dead: shyt was annoying af.

I can say that it has positively effected my life. People respect you more.

Women love it, especially older ones. I'm baby faced so they're amused by it.

I have a hard time projecting my voice, in loud places or a very large room. People can't hear me, it's not that my words don't come out clear its just I can't raise my voice for shyt. It sucks :francis:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
1. 12 years old my voice changed and I grew a beard

2. Positive effects except my singing voice has never been as good

3. So far every woman has liked my voice over the phone. I think the voice and personality over the phone sets the bar too high for my looks.
:francis:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
For thecoli brehs with really deep voices:

1) At what age did your voice get so deep?

About age 12. In the middle of a sentence. It dropped.

2) Did it positively or negatively affect your life?
I used to get odd looks. I used to get asked to just say stupid shyt in my voice. I used to get interrogated by my exes fathers on the phone. It was funny to me. When I get mad my voice booms. And that shyt has quieted a room. Had people looking at me like :hamster:

3) Do women react a certain way when you talk to them/when they first hear your voice? YES. YES YES ABSOLUTELY. I'm not a looker but I've had some women looking at me like :lupe: when I speak.

Women i know have been flirty :lolbron:its fun to me. I've said the most outlandish shyt I could. :mjlol: