Deion Sanders catches a stiff arm

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
you gotta love it

i love rivalries in football at any level. it makes the game more fun. Coach robinson had every righ to act as he did, and deion has got every right to try and be slick if that's what he feels like doing. i'd love to see more coaches act like him instead of cardboard cutouts giving pr answers.

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's always been customary in high school and college to choose a weaker opponent as your homecoming opponent. ASU choosing JSU should've been seen as a sign of disrespect, especially with what they have accomplished in a short period of time. Deion was absolutely correct when, he characterized this as a "money" game for ASU because their chances of actually winning were not that great so the only logical explanation is they were trying to get more butts in seats by capitalizing off Deion and JSU's recent success and/or notoriety. With that in mind, Robinson's argument about Deion's comments prior to the game fall flat.

As far as not kneeling, they're trying to get backups in the game involved in game situations. If you don't want them to score, stop them. I truly hate these unwritten rules of sports.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's always been customary in high school and college to choose a weaker opponent as your homecoming opponent. ASU choosing JSU should've been seen as a sign of disrespect, especially with what they have accomplished in a short period of time. Deion was absolutely correct when, he characterized this as a "money" game for ASU because their chances of actually winning were not that great so the only logical explanation is they were trying to get more butts in seats by capitalizing off Deion and JSU's recent success and/or notoriety. With that in mind, Robinson's argument about Deion's comments prior to the game fall flat.

As far as not kneeling, they're trying to get backups in the game involved in game situations. If you don't want them to score, stop them. I truly hate these unwritten rules of sports.

Isn't that disrespect too??

Anybody who you play for homecoming can see it as disrespect