Deion Sanders catches a stiff arm

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but usually those teams are so trash they know they deserve to get disrespected. :dead:

I remember in high school, there was one team in our conference that everyone scheduled for their homecoming games one season. :dead:

The reason I brought that up because Jackson St schedule Alabama St as their homecoming last year

Daps
Deion is used to being a lighting rod. This is good for SWAC. Everyone doesn't need to be buddy-buddy. Hate/rivalries makes shyt pop in CFB.

The coaches can get mad and shyt talk Deion, that's fine. Just go out and beat him sometimes to make it more interesting. Really want Prime to stay at JSU. He "could" go to a P5 PWI, but there's no way they'd let him run the program. They'd want him to be a DB coach...one of those Black "recruiting assistants" that gets all the players to come to the school but gets zero shine.

More former players with coaching chops should go the HBCU route. Get the coaching up, you'll attract more players and that'll eventually bring more money. NFL used to get all kinds of players out of HBCUs so it's not like it hasn't been done before.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Breh can't stand Prime coming in and soaking up all that SWAC shine. He been waiting to get this off his chest for a min---just needed an excuse. Nobody wanna hear that "I stand on the backs of" shyt. Get better nicca :mjlol:
Mans is literally the mad rapper