Deion Sanders catches a stiff arm

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A lot of this stems from people seeing Deion as someone who wouldn’t have anything to do with HBCU football if his son wasn’t there. They don’t view his involvement as for the love of the program or mission. It’s purely coach my son and then move on. We will see what happens when his kids leave.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's always been customary in high school and college to choose a weaker opponent as your homecoming opponent. ASU choosing JSU should've been seen as a sign of disrespect, especially with what they have accomplished in a short period of time. Deion was absolutely correct when, he characterized this as a "money" game for ASU because their chances of actually winning were not that great so the only logical explanation is they were trying to get more butts in seats by capitalizing off Deion and JSU's recent success and/or notoriety. With that in mind, Robinson's argument about Deion's comments prior to the game fall flat.

As far as not kneeling, they're trying to get backups in the game involved in game situations. If you don't want them to score, stop them. I truly hate these unwritten rules of sports.

Man gtfoh.
Once again, you nikkas who just started to pay attention to HBCU football are talking like y’all been watching it.

JSU scheduled us (Bama State) as their homecoming opponent 2 or 3 years ago. Everyone in the SWAC schedules everyone for homecoming. Mississippi Valley or Texas Southern would always be homecoming bait if what y’all saying is true about scheduling a lower ranked team, but it isn’t!

SWAC schools schedule whoever they want for homecoming to sell tickets.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: ? It aint my job to spare your team. Play better or better yet coach them better …

The game was won, you run the clock out. Funny thing is Deion was on the same end when Southern beat the breaks off him. Southern had the ball on the 2 yard line with 1:00 and took a knee. They could have scored and ran the score up.

Deion said that was class on how Odums played the situation. Deion gave Odums huge props that day.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
We'll tear that bytch down, ask PV.

Kicked that ass before the game, during the game and in the 5th

We love that Petty shyt. Deion know who to play with and not to play with

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that's what you wanna take from it, breh, I'll accept that. Now what. You still you and I'm still me.

This just show SU is on some nikka shyt that supposed be representing Black higher learning.

This has plagued the SWAC for decades to be on some nikka shyt.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
This just show SU is on some nikka shyt that supposed be representing Black higher learning.

Higher learning can and is represented at SU, one of the best law programs, one of the best engineering programs, one of the best nursing programs, and still can be on that nikka shyt when need to be.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Everybody on something, it's 2022, the world is a ghetto. Geto Boys told you that back in 92, stop living in fantasies

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:dahell: ? It aint my job to spare your team. Play better or better yet coach them better …
Dumb logic this not how college football works

Y’all be the same nikkas crying about D Rose gettin injured in garbage time, same logic applies to football

30 seconds left u throwin deep shots then your players deserve to get hurt