Deion Sanders recruits QBs from dual-parent homes, D-lineman from ‘single mama’ homes

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Racists don’t need a reason to be racist. They were gonna be that regardless

None of what you said matters, no disrespect.

Everything is a game, and when Deion opened his mouth, he was playing a game within a game.

Racists care about optics just as much as anyone else

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its bullshyt like what deion is talking about that will have people look at your black skin funny because all they did was take some bald headed morons musings as fact.

I dont think a lot of yall are really black because you would get how outdated stereotypes affect ALL

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
single parent homes arent the problem.

the prevlanace of lacking moral values and wonton nihilism is.

ironically you have european nations where they have very high single parent household numbers but a 1/10 of the chaos
I think its just money. Angelina Jolies kids don't have father and she's a weirdo, but i bet a million dollars they will turn out just fine academically and financially throughout their childhood and adult lives. you are a reflection of your environment. whether two parents or one parent it still takes a village.
If you are raised in a nicer village your ultimately have a nicer life than those raise in a not so nice village. and money buys that. dual parents have more money most of the time than single ones, but if a woman has the means being a single parents won't be a factor for her kids

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I thought it was insensitive to say this especially among the black community in America .

Black kids growing up without their fathers is an issue among black people all over the world but it's especially stigmatized when it comes to black in America.
Prime knows this! :francis:

I still love Deion (no homo) but he fukked up on this one. shyt's might come back to bite him in the ass when he's recruiting, watch.
Yeah big Deion fan too. I felt offended but I cant explain why.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah big Deion fan too. I felt offended but I cant explain why.

Because you know at the end of the day, you can step outside and all of this nonsense will some what be attributed to you. Just because you are black.

I go through the same too. And I'm a breh whose father was in my life and was a strong role model to follow.

This clownery by deion is nothing but poison at the end of the end

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Love Deion. Don’t beleive he a c00n or none of that shyt. He just be feeling himself and say what’s on his mind true or not. But I can’t lie sometimes he say stuff to yea if a white coach said some of the stuff he say like this it would be a huge uproar. Black people know it’s a lot of shyt we might feel (not that I agree with him ) that you just don’t discuss with white people, because even if your statement can apply to white kids too, you know they only thinking about black kids and this the type of shyt they love to hear. I don’t care about white people opinions . fukk them. But I’m just not talking to my white co workers about certain shyt that might make my people look funny. But a lot of rich black folks heads are just in the clouds and lose that perspective

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Deion been rich since what 1989?

He been rich longer than he been alive and also being a famous athlete means he’s seen white folks put on they best behavior when dealing with him since before Florida state..

Don’t expect him to have the beliefs of the average black man as he is not the average black men..

Once we look at all celebrities and athletes this way this won’t surprise you once they show they true color

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I have nothing wrong with what he said.

If you played ball you would understand and even in life.

Little do you know, People do this on the job also. When I interview for certain jobs I mention my father and grandfather, and I talk about my father and grandfather all the time at the job. It shows structure.

I also talk about my grandfather a lot because my grandfather faught in WWII and in the Korean War.

Brilliant.