Deion Sanders recruits QBs from dual-parent homes, D-lineman from ‘single mama’ homes

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yall think he’s going to only recruit Black people? Or that Black people only group coming from single parent households? Or that Black people don’t have kids in coming from 2 parent households? Some of yall equate too many bad traits to mean Black people. I don’t agree with what he saying because I feel there’s exception. I understand the psychology of what he believes.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall think he’s going to only recruit Black people? Or that Black people only group coming from single parent households? Or that Black people don’t have kids in coming from 2 parent households? Some of yall equate too many bad traits to mean Black people. I don’t agree with what he saying because I feel there’s exception. I understand the psychology of what he believes.

Imagine being in america saying this nonsense

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lamar Jackson’s father passed away when he was 8. Imagine this kind of racist recruiting showing up at your door with skin that looks like yours.

And as routinely demonstrated on this site, the women posters have more sense

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
stupid move. To even think this shyt would fly

His coaching career gonna be looking funny in the light going forward. I don't know why anyone would think this is ok to share

vino

Superstar
Daps
Naivety is a motherfukker.

I guess we are a post racial society to you I bet

My wife Black (12years), my kids Black and I spent the Bulk of my adulthood educating people about homeownership, insurance and finances. What’s your pro-Black resume?

Far from naive but I wont allow “single parent household” equate to mean Black people.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My wife Black (12years), my kids Black and I spent the Bulk of my adulthood educating people about homeownership, insurance and finances. What’s pro-Black resume?

your response had nothing to do with my original conjecture.

ben carson has a black wife and is a whole fool

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was insensitive to say this especially among the black community in America .

Black kids growing up without their fathers is an issue among black people all over the world but it's especially stigmatized when it comes to black in America.
Prime knows this! :francis:

I still love Deion (no homo) but he fukked up on this one. shyt's might come back to bite him in the ass when he's recruiting, watch.

It’s an acute in the West (US, Canada, Britain) due in part to structural racism.

Not sure if black family formation is that bad in parts of Africa. We need stats…

vino

Superstar
Daps
your response had nothing to do with my original conjecture.

ben carson has a black wife and is a whole fool

Check my post history. You made a reply to insinuating I was oblivious/Whitlock cat with that post racial comment. That’s why I replied that way. It’s cool that I disagree with your take but I also said I disagree with Prime as well. My stance is purely to not equate single parent home to mean Black people or father less home to mean Black people.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I can’t knock his opinion or his reasoning being raised around two healthy parents your going to get a better balance and your learning and being apart of the first team you ever encounter.