Deion walks down Don Bebe

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:ehh: good to know there's another Track and Field head on this site. I actually played college football on scholarship, but our football coach let a handful of us run track because they needed sprinters (our track and field team was top 20, but it mostly specialized in middle-distance, long-distance, and field events). Suggest I run anything over 100m and I'm gonna hit somebody with the :childplease:. I'd run the 200m and be on the curve like :stylin:, and then look up and see I had 100m left...... :sadcam:

:ohhh: But I remember that nikka Kevin Jones and always wondered how Penn St. could let him leave the state like that :mindblown:. Dude's name even reached us down here in Texas

As far as these times, it's really hard to tell who runs what. Like every lil' high school RB in Texas supposedly runs in the 4.4s, but the average NFL RB time is like 4.56 at the Combine :sitdown: There are a lot of mythical 40 times floating around that sound like pure ducktales.

I wish I could see a 100m dash between Deion, Bo Jackson, Darrell Green, Herschel Walker and some of them other cats....... I wouldn't know who to put money on :wow: I honestly can't see Deion losing to ANYBODY. It's like dude was always just as fast as he needed to be :whew:

dont forget michael haynes n tim brown...i seen mike out run the football a couple of times when he played for the saints...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
D.C. media reported that Green ran 4.4 on his 50th birthday...

:mindblown:

it wasnt reported, he did

Herschel Walker ran a 4.3 on his 50th Bday

Willie Gault ran a 4.27 on his 48th Bday as well.

I remember they brought back the NFL fastest man competition like 5-6 years ago and brought back Darrell Green. He finished 4th or 5th.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
man I remember seeing deion snatch an interception near the 10 yard line and just hit the burners on nikkas...he was high stepping at the fukkin 50 yard line knowing he wouldn't get closed to touched...nikkas said he used to let receivers get about 5 yards difference between them and himself just to fool QBs into throwing it.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
A lot of people that know a lot more about football than I do have told me that Rod Woodson was better than Deion overall...Older heads will claim no one is better than than dikk Lane...

I personally feel that Deion is the GOAT but it's not as open and shut as people may think...

Dudes from my era like Charles Woodson and Champ Bailey are moving up the charts and the new rules make what they are continuing to do even more impressive imo...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Dog....I don't think you understand.

To a Yankee fan, see him leave that week

Watching a Jets or Giants game the following Sunday afternoon only for them to show a cut in of that PR td being the FIRST TIME Deion Sanders ever touched the ball in the NFL.....

:to:

That shyt was INCREDIBLE.

And that was two years AFTER Bo Jackson did this the first time he touched the ball in the NFL..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEJyht_AqRY"]Bo Jackson's First NFL Touchdown - YouTube[/ame]

Man.......those were some of the best times to be a sports fan.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Dog....I don't think you understand.

To a Yankee fan, see him leave that week

Watching a Jets or Giants game the following Sunday afternoon only for them to show a cut in of that PR td being the FIRST TIME Deion Sanders ever touched the ball in the NFL.....

:to:

That shyt was INCREDIBLE.

And that was two years AFTER Bo Jackson did this the first time he touched the ball in the NFL..

Bo Jackson's First NFL Touchdown - YouTube

Man.......those were some of the best times to be a sports fan.

:merchant:

Bo did a spin, ran a dude over then out ran dudes to the end zone.....

:mindblown: