Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
I will expound. We reside in three dimensions physically, while also being under the influence of the 4th dimension of space/time. But what if that isn't the case? what if aspects of ourselves exist on top or outside of space time. You take the idea of Ragnarok from Norse myth. Those gods die and are reborne and die again. They can experience points in their own personal time simultaneously. What if parts of our selves exist in the same way?

I like this breh, cac myths aside, although I do think that you have conflated Time with "Time moving in one direction." I think that we experience time as moving but instances like this, as you are also saying I think, confound that notion of 12:38, 12:39, 12:40pm etc... I definitely think that our personality and spirit and soul are something that Exist, and through Time we are able to re-Fine and sculpt it, a lot of this is done outside of our control of course, going back to your thread about needing more Black Psychologists. Perhaps Time gives Space for us to realize the depth of those previous, especially the 3rd dimension. Yeah. Time sitting on top of all of the other dimensions. Yeah:jawalrus:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
From what I've read, Déjà vu is basically your brain having some of short-circuit where whatever it is that processes the "now" briefly overlaps with the "past" section. So what you're seeing feels like a memory. No idea if it's bs tbh :yeshrug:

Happens to me sometimes, but déjà vu isn't knowing or "seeing" beforehand what will happen, and it's not in dreams. Déjà vu is when you "see" something that seems familiar, not "seeing" something that will indeed happen afterwards, that's premonition.

exactly! that's one of the many things I'm asking th-th-th-th-thecoli.com about. What about when the place you have been you've never been to before, you've never seen before? That part about the phenomenon is the puzzling aspect

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I like this breh, cac myths aside, although I do think that you have conflated Time with "Time moving in one direction." I think that we experience time as moving but instances like this, as you are also saying I think, confound that notion of 12:38, 12:39, 12:40pm etc... I definitely think that our personality and spirit and soul are something that Exist, and through Time we are able to re-Fine and sculpt it, a lot of this is done outside of our control of course, going back to your thread about needing more Black Psychologists. Perhaps Time gives Space for us to realize the depth of those previous, especially the 3rd dimension. Yeah. Time sitting on top of all of the other dimensions. Yeah:jawalrus:
Yeah I meant time as the concept of past present and future. Temporal placement? Not in terms of movement, but in regards to events.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mystery Of Doppelgangers And Spirit Doubles - From Ancient To Modern Times | Ancient Pages
The existence of so-called Doppelgangers and spirit doubles is an ancient and widespread belief.

According to legend, Doppelgangers (German for "double-walker") is a duplicate of a real person. It is someone that looks the exact same as another person, yet is not a twin. Mystics throughout the ages have believed Doppelgangers and spirit doubles are supernatural creatures. They are either spiritual copies of the person or downright demonic twins.

According to legends and folklore, seeing one's own double or "alter ego' is considered a bad omen.

If people saw the double of their relative in a place that he or she was not actually there, it meant that they had seen their spirit double and that particular relative was to meet his death. According to some beliefs and superstitions, doppelgangers are supposed to be the 'evil twin' that suggests and insinuates to its human counterpart to do bad and unlawful things.

I don't really like the cac myths but, I did see my exact doppelganger once and I never had felt such immediate rage. :demonic: I wanted to annihilate him. We were wearing the same colors, same clothes, same lanky gait. Even in fights I never wanted to make someone else disappear so quickly. It was like that scene in Signs where you finally see the Alien in the cornfield and it hits that like pimp strut for a hot second. Almost like he was me mocking me

We're in a simulation that repeats itself over and over. Deja vu is just us glitching and remembering the last session.

Maaaaan I dunno if i can accept that. Nothing of what I am reading and identifying with shows how that at all exhibits unity with the creator and creatress. That sounds like something cacs say because they cant connect. If I am wrong, please :feedme:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
pattern.recognition doesn't rely on physical experience

you had the mental concept of the pr resort

that's enough for your brain to fire off that pattern

Some of y
our validity comes from the fact that it is true I did not have that experience the first day. It was the second I think but I walked through that kitchen like I had been living in that kitchen, turned around and saw the sun rays on the carribean sea and was like :ohhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don't really like the cac myths but, I did see my exact doppelganger once and I never had felt such immediate rage. :demonic: I wanted to annihilate him. We were wearing the same colors, same clothes, same lanky gait. Even in fights I never wanted to make someone else disappear so quickly. It was like that scene in Signs where you finally see the Alien in the cornfield and it hits that like pimp strut for a hot second. Almost like he was me mocking me

Maaaaan I dunno if i can accept that. Nothing of what I am reading and identifying with shows how that at all exhibits unity with the creator and creatress. That sounds like something cacs say because they cant connect. If I am wrong, please :feedme:
:picard::merchant:... ummm.. I'm just communicating what I heard..... that's all, :whoa: just making a vague statement. I don't knowwww :damn:
giphy.gif

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:picard::merchant:... ummm.. I'm just communicating what I heard..... that's all, :whoa: just making a vague statement. I don't knowwww :damn:
giphy.gif
LOL Only one of those was addressed to you sis! But if it is the cases that the thread has went its course, asè.

I'll be contacting everyone here again on the next episode of medase's metaphysics

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
LOL Only one of those was addressed to you sis! But if it is the cases that the thread has went its course, asè.

I'll be contacting everyone here again on the next episode of medase's metaphysics
No..j/k. it's a good thread topic. If that's what you believe, who am I to judge. Everyone is entitled to their belief system and experiences. I get what you say about cac systems and their science, pseudo intellect on this - I don't subscribe to their mentality either. I research for myself.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Some of y
our validity comes from the fact that it is true I did not have that experience the first day. It was the second I think but I walked through that kitchen like I had been living in that kitchen, turned around and saw the sun rays on the carribean sea and was like :ohhh:
experiencing & thinking about something fire the same patterns off

so even in anticipating something your laying that pattern down

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
exactly! that's one of the many things I'm asking th-th-th-th-thecoli.com about. What about when the place you have been you've never been to before, you've never seen before? That part about the phenomenon is the puzzling aspect

The thing (again, what I've read) is that what you FEEL that you've already seen...you're actually seeing for the first time. That feeling of "déjà vu" is an illusory memory. Like you could go tomorrow to, I don't know, Vietnam, and in some random street you will feel a déjà vu. But that feeling (not what you're actually seeing, that's real) is an illusion. It's what I was hinting at in that other post : the process is your brain that takes care of the present gets mixed up with the one that takes care of the past, giving you the IMPRESSION you already were wherever you are. But you weren't.

Illusions can be much more than seeing something : you can have illusions of hearing something, of smelling something, and, indeed, of feeling something. The brain is extremely tricky, with some persuasion people can make you believe some events...that never happened. So in that way déjà vu would be like the brain tricking itself, some kind of small malfunction.

Or it could be something totally different lol :yeshrug:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Truth be told I felt this before when I met certain people and even when I visited my college the first few times and I don't know why. I feel perhaps we could have been here before or this is spirits way of letting us know we are on the right path like @Stir Fry posted previously.

It's one of those things like the purpose of Dreams where it could be nothing, it could be our subconscious trying to tell us things or it could be spirit trying to give us signs and symbols as well, maybe even all three of those things. Not to take things off topic but just saying, it's something to think on. Good question OP!