Democrats have alienated their entire base

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't a new criticism; this is not the same democratic party from the 80's and 90's

They've replaced representing the working and middle class with identity politics.

Looks like they forgot the black identity, huh? Different groups have different needs and 90% of the time pushback occurs cause white people feel they getting cheated out of money.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
There are some silent prominent black republicans as well..

Ice Cube immediately comes to mind.

Kanye is going to get all the attention because he’s the loudest (and has stirred up a lot of shyt with the 400 years shyt)

But there is a lot of silent support of conservatism/conservative values in our community

If all the variables aligned I think white america would regret it in the long run..

Black business
Black charter schools
More black police offficers and firefighters
No more negative stigma against black homosexuals

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
This isn't a new criticism; this is not the same democratic party from the 80's and 90's

They've replaced representing the working and middle class with identity politics.

Exactly...and add in their own personal wealth

Just look at our own local mayors in a lot of these cities.

Perfect example was Kwame Kilpatrick in Detroit and Ray Nagin in New Orleans and I forgot that sister that used to run Baltimore..

Same nikkas running around talking about working class blacks need this or need that and that black neighborhoods need jobs, but these same nikkas giving out contracts to white contracting companies for under the table extra money so they can vacation in the Bahamas on our dime

That's why black people especially in the hood need to stopped thinking and believing these democratic candidates have our backs..

They no difference than those republicans telling poor white people they going to bring coal mining and manufacturing jobs back in fukking 2018

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This site attacks the Democrats waaayyyy more than they do the republicans.
:what:
Here on the Coli we simply trash all CACs
Republicans are CACs so they get trashed by default

Theres a lot of smiling ass agenda hiding ass CACs that are democrats too so they will get trashed also

They may seem to get it worse cause they be lying thru their fukkin teeth
At least republicans are openly racist
:yeshrug:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
the only groups who are down with their ultra liberal nonsense are immigrants, Lbgtq, feminists and Blavity blacks

the problems is illegal immigrants can't vote, gays are like 10% of the population, majority pf women arent feminist and Blavity blacks are less than 10% of blacks.

Republicans have alienated every group except whites who are the largest group in the country. The democrats are screwed.
Black women are the new base. They'll be the face of the party in 5 to 10 years.

Like it or not.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats has turned into the party of LGBTQ and Illegal Immigrants(Mexicans).

How are you going to be the party of Labor Unions but support mass immigration from Mexico. That is a contradiction and conflict of interest.

And the funny thing is Mestizo have the lowest voter turnout rate out of all demographics.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

This, thank you for bringing this up. A 1998 Dem is very different from a 2018 Dem, both are extreme and absolutist.

The shift in politics really jumped off when McCain and Palin inadvertently created the Tea Party element which has developed into neo-nazism and alt-right ideals, completely non-Republican, but lumped in there too.

Conversely, to combat extreme right, the left birthed SJWs who want to change the narrative of common sense, science, and law. What I dislike about SJWs and Dems at times is they subvert true Civil Rights struggles as their own.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
0XAoD_s-200x150.gif

The problem with our community is that non blavity blacks only make up about 10% of the black community. Most blacks are on that liberal blavity bullshyt.

This isn’t even remotely true

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
:what:
Here on the Coli we simply trash all CACs
Republicans are CACs so they get trashed by default

Theres a lot of smiling ass agenda hiding ass CACs that are democrats too so they will get trashed also

They may seem to get it worse cause they be lying thru their fukkin teeth
At least republicans are openly racist
:yeshrug:
I gotta feeling dude u quoted is a cac