Democrats have alienated their entire base

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Black Americans need to learn to take a back seat and realise you’re not always going to be the concern of any party

You’re sitting there crying that the Democrats don’t love you, and then what?

You’ll run to the Republicans? Independents? Or just not vote and whine and cry about the whole 2 party system?

You guys don’t know what the fukk you want but keep moaning about things not being right.

The democrats are c*nts? Ok? So what now? Seriously what is the next move?

I have no idea what you nikkas who complain what.

You offer nothing but complains and no solutions Besides: US, US, US...

Edit: before anyone says it. I’m Black British. I vote for any left leaning party in the U.K.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
They couldn’t predict the rise of anti establishment movements that would come from the ashes to divide 13% of the population.

The variables are already here now.

I’m hearing and seeing more small black business than ever

I dropped a comment in the inconvenient opinion thread about the surplus of black homosexuals in the church. That’s an oxymoron from a religious stand point but it indirectly shows that black folks (conservative black folks) could become open to accepting gay and lesbian black

We’re at a cross roads

:patrice: I’m confused by your opening statement, what divided us and what movement caused it

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Americans need to learn to take a back seat and realise you’re not always going to be the concern of any party

You’ll run to the Republicans? Independents? Or just not vote and whine and cry about the whole 2 party system?

You guys don’t know what the fukk you want but keep moaning about things not being right.

Edit: before anyone says it. I’m Black British. I vote for any left leaning party in the U.K.

Clearly you don't know US history. :camby:

Obviously you know nothing of the black-white wealth gap nor Mass incarceration. Sorry, we are native to the USA and built the country in chains.... we ain't imported like you Black Britt's.

Last edited:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:russ:
Super CAC alert

EDIT - Negropean* alert

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Clearly you don't know US history. :camby:

Obviously you know nothing of the black-white wealth gap nor Mass incarceration. Sorry, we are native to the USA and built the country in chains.... we ain't imported like you Black Britt's.

And you obviously know nothing about black history in general :yeshrug:.

Like I say. All talk and no answers

At some point you gotta mobilise under the democrats or republicans and start promoting the change you want.

It was being done in the movements in King and X's era, but not so much now.

what have you asked for?
Exactly my point

how about prison reform, something obama did nothing to fix? how about de-militarizing local police, instead of giving them decommisionned military-grade weaponry?

i know as an Indian, you're not familiar with black american problems, so maybe you're better off sitting this one out

But what have you DONE and have you literally asked the point.

Go look at the LGBTQ community and see the way they beat the street, wrote to legislators, congress people, etc to start applying changes.

There is way too much of a "I'll let the other person do it" attitude with people who want change and complain when it doesn't happen

I doubt more than 0.1 % of people have mobilised a group within their community to make political changes within their own peoples, but would rather complain on an Internet forum

In the UK, we can create a petition which if gets past 100,000 signatures, then it will be discussed in Parliament. Example: Petition: Call on PM to take action to build public trust in the Grenfell Tower Inquiry

There may not be a direct relative in the US, but you man have got to get on your feet if you want change. These politicians aren't going to hand anyone not their own kin anything

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:dead: So y'all just can't accept the fact that black folks aren't monolithic politically or on black issues so much that you assuming everyone has to be white.
If blacks aren't monolithic why are you concerned with how black people vote?

Why are you framing this as democrats aren't doing anything for black people?

:mjlol:

Cac trolls

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So suffer in silence is what you're saying? The key to getting what you want is communication but if that's not working what do you do next? Its not like people are complaining for the sake of it, they truly want change.

3333broadway

UPTOWNFRESH
Daps
Reppin
harlem
Dems have used Blacks as the doorstep to help other groups:
Illegals/Daca
Deviants (lbgtq)
Arabs/Muslims

When Trump went to ban entrants from 7 countries when he first came to office, whole nation came together to stop it....

Black citizens getting their heads blown off by cops for following the rules?
[Crickets]

I know Repubs ain't shyt, but Dems haven't shown me much besides piggybacking off the Black struggle into their own gain and not helping us one damn bit..
The fact that 12 people dapped this idiotic and pure ignorant post is beyond me ..

Do you use google? Did you read what countries were included in the travel band?
Do you know what the people of sudan and libya look like? smh you so lost in the sauce you don't even realize when a policy is attacking people that are your own.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This site attacks the Democrats waaayyyy more than they do the republicans.

I find that odd, considering the absolutely blatant racism we’re currently experiencing with Donald Trump and the republicans in full control of the country.

OP spent the entire second half of the post attacking republicans..

And he is right, they lost me with the LGBTQ and toxic masculinity shyt..

Like it or not that is the face of the party to many people. We need a third party brehs... American politics goes through massive shifts throughout history, we should be trying to make another one.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2:Another one of these threads. I keep telling everyone to pay attention to the obvious agenda going on here. The timing and the message is no coincidence. This place is going to be something else come Oct/Nov.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP spent the entire second half of the post attacking republicans..

And he is right, they lost me with the LGBTQ and toxic masculinity shyt..

Like it or not that is the face of the party to many people. We need a third party brehs... American politics goes through massive shifts throughout history, we should be trying to make another one.

:camby:Shaddup. You're a known agent.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how about prison reform, something obama did nothing to fix? how about de-militarizing local police, instead of giving them decommisionned military-grade weaponry?

i know as an Indian, you're not familiar with black american problems, so maybe you're better off sitting this one out

:stopitslime:

Literally one of the first gotdamn things Obama did after being sworn in was strike down federal sentencing guidelines for crack cocaine.

He also started to abolish private for profit federal prisons in general (a move that Trump reversed as soon as he got in)

Obama also was the first president in almost 4 decades to oversee a DROP in federal prison population.

Y’all are so ignorant to the facts that it’s ridiculous.

:hhh:

Last edited: