Democrats have alienated their entire base

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
This site attacks the Democrats waaayyyy more than they do the republicans.

I find that odd, considering the absolutely blatant racism we’re currently experiencing with Donald Trump and the republicans in full control of the country.
its because the dems are the party most black people vote for and yet they dont do anything for us

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This site attacks the Democrats waaayyyy more than they do the republicans.

I find that odd, considering the absolutely blatant racism we’re currently experiencing with Donald Trump and the republicans in full control of the country.

it's because we demand more out of the OPPOSITION PARTY than Russia conspiracies and DACA.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do white trolls like you love thecoli so much?

We get it, you don't like the dems opposition to total white surpemacy that the reoublicans represents you come here to disinfo.

But do you really think rich whites care about you?

lol at the dems opposing white supremacy...you're really a brainwashed idiot :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't get it

WTF are they doing :snoop:
it pisses me off because i WANT to vote for the democrats. and i probably will regardless, given what they're running against :scusthov: . i didnt care who won in 2016, but after seeing who trump has empowered, i admit that was a mistake

but they need to smarten the fukk up about the issues they're running on. i want criminal justice reform, starting with marijuana taken off schedule 1 and decriminalized nationwide. less prison money, and less money for the pentagon until we fix our infrastructure. national healthcare is a bust, and it should be left up to the states, so i dont even give a fukk about that

but they need to stop openly supporting people flooding into america and competing with americans for jobs, housing, schools, because they think it will get them votes :what: i will NEVER get behind that bullshyt when so many people who are here already don't have enough

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
They really think they can defeat that cripple Greg Abbott with her?! :mjlol::snoop:

:mjgrin:

Dems think they can win red states with transgender disabled “people of color” wearing pant suits

This is AmeriKKKa

Obama’s victory warped them

Obama was a once a century candidate!

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
People are just confused.. You got folks out here saying they’re both the same and fukk Donald Trump at the same time. These white folks love that shyt and want you to do it again for 2020. They know that this shyt ain’t just about Donald Trump, it’s about them rich cacao in the background. The ones we don’t see. Keep on acting like shyt sweet out here though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what have you asked for?

how about prison reform, something obama did nothing to fix? how about de-militarizing local police, instead of giving them decommisionned military-grade weaponry?

i know as an Indian, you're not familiar with black american problems, so maybe you're better off sitting this one out

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Real talk I don’t think White America is ready for a black conservative revolution

shyt would be too much for them to digest.

That would represent unity across the board. Like regardless of socioeconomic status, sexual preference, religious preference etc

Self sufficient
Self made
Less celebrity worship (which the left relies on. Between Hollywood and the entertainment industry)

That shyt would be the nail in the coffin

This will never happen.

Democrats, along with their lap dogs like sharpton and messy Jesse have done a great job of keeping black nationalists and black conservatives at bay - ensuring these ideologies never get a seat at the table again.

The solution to black America’s problems are right there among those two groups - it’s no coincidence that the only race of people that has an imbalance of political thought has the type of problems we have.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
This will never happen.

Democrats, along with their lap dogs like sharpton and messy Jesse have done a great job of keeping black nationalists and black conservatives at bay - ensuring these ideologies never get a seat at the table again.

The solution to black America’s problems are right there among those two groups - it’s no coincidence that the only race of people that has an imbalance of political thought has the type of problems we have.

They couldn’t predict the rise of anti establishment movements that would come from the ashes to divide 13% of the population.

The variables are already here now.

I’m hearing and seeing more small black business than ever

I dropped a comment in the inconvenient opinion thread about the surplus of black homosexuals in the church. That’s an oxymoron from a religious stand point but it indirectly shows that black folks (conservative black folks) could become open to accepting gay and lesbian black

We’re at a cross roads