Democrats have alienated their entire base

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Everybody in Texas all over this Democrat Lupe Valdez a Hispanic lesbian former law enforcement Hispanic.

She aint going to do shyt but lose.

ZXqebuNz_400x400.jpg

She could be Texas' first Latina lesbian governor - but can she win?

They obsessed with sexual orientation brehs.. stop it already

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this thread, a bunch of idiots so mad about gays and immigrants that they’re willing to give the keys to blatant white supremacists in the Republican Party.

Shameful

:snoop:

A lot of these dudes aren't black. But the ones that are really have some strange priorities and the alt-whites know it.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at you of all people calling someone an agent. nikka 90% of your posts are talking about politics and defending Democrats.
You taking up for your friend? That's nice. So are are you a Republican or you just don't vote?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The fact that 12 people dapped this idiotic and pure ignorant post is beyond me ..

Do you use google? Did you read what countries were included in the travel band?
Do you know what the people of sudan and libya look like? smh you so lost in the sauce you don't even realize when a policy is attacking people that are your own.

Foreign policy and revolving doors aren't my problems, the fact of the matter is these folks who show no loyalty or interest to our country got global support and judicial action instantly. YET, we cannot get one conviction for an unarmed victim for police brutality.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
People are just confused.. You got folks out here saying they’re both the same and fukk Donald Trump at the same time. These white folks love that shyt and want you to do it again for 2020. They know that this shyt ain’t just about Donald Trump, it’s about them rich cacao in the background. The ones we don’t see. Keep on acting like shyt sweet out here though.

10 years ago I could get with the bolder but wake up breh, it is 2018. Democrats sold out to wall street a long time ago. Globalists ARE rich people. They would rather have your Nissan made in the Phillipines ton make more money than give these jobs back to the hood.. look at Detroit.

Republicans been for the rich but now democrats -the elites- all live in San Francisco, Manhatten, Silicon Valley places where you can't even afford to rent a motorhome.
Used to be they were against the rich now they are the rich too.

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This site is becoming a joke. So what is the solution??!

Sounds to me like don't vote. That is like saying vote republican. They are actively trying to stop black people from voting!

I'm sorry, but the racism thing is important to me.

Also, Dems do things for the LGBT community because they are involved and demand it.

It will always be a harder struggle to get democratic or any support when black.

Prior generations fought for the rights that allow you to sit on your ass and complain while not fighting for anything.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You taking up for your friend? That's nice. So are are you a Republican or you just don't vote?

I ain't got no friends on this site, I just know a shill when I see one. I can tell you dont like your job, you dont even make the effort like napoleon to post about anything else. I mean shyt get that check dog we all gotta do what we gotta do.

And to answer your question I pledge allegiance to no political party. shyt is too important to treat like I'm rooting for a sports team

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foreign policy and revolving doors aren't my problems, the fact of the matter is these folks who show no loyalty or interest to our country got global support and judicial action instantly. YET, we cannot get one conviction for an unarmed victim for police brutality.

How is a jury not convicting these pigs the fault of the Democratic Party?

:gucci:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Facts. 70% of those whites telling blacks to get over slavery, to get over police brutality and to get over institutionalized racism......vote Democrat. The same white people that's moving into NYC, D.C., San Francisco, Chicago, Philadelphia, and every other city in America in droves and gentrifying all the poor black/brown out of the neighborhood so they can feel safe.....they the same ones that say they're liberal/Democrat.

But they do bend over backwards for illegal immigrants, trannies, feminists, gays and gender queer weirdos who like wearing their mother's dresses :what:

Black people are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Republicans are outright racists. And Democrats at best see blacks as their pet project.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Because they are on the ground, and will mobilizecaround a candidate who looks like them.

Black women came from all over the country to push for the get out to vote intiative for stacey Abrams in georgia.

Black women will start to win more and more state and local elections, because they wont run as far left as some progressives.

Yall can sit here and argue over petty shyt, but black women are affecting political races, because they have a common goal

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this thread, a bunch of idiots so mad about gays and immigrants that they’re willing to give the keys to blatant white supremacists in the Republican Party.

Shameful

:snoop:
the democrats have to drop their blatant, pandering open border policy if they want to win national elections. shyt is cute in california, on the national stage it's embarrassing and indefensible

i know that hurts your feelings because you're always shilling for it, but those are the facts :yeshrug:it's bad politics

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Facts. 70% of those whites telling blacks to get over slavery, to get over police brutality and to get over institutionalized racism......vote Democrat. The same white people that's moving into NYC, D.C., San Francisco, Chicago, Philadelphia, and every other city in America in droves and gentrifying all the poor black/brown out of the neighborhood so they can feel safe.....they the same ones that say they're liberal/Democrat.

But they do bend over backwards for illegal immigrants, trannies, feminists, gays and gender queer weirdos who like wearing their mother's dresses :what:

Black people are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Republicans are outright racists. And Democrats at best see blacks as their pet project.
This is the truth and a lot of people aren't ready to deal with that.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The simple fact is the people who voted for Obama were specific to him and don’t make up the core of the Democratic Party.

This is true breh, Obama was able to bring over a lot of on the fence blue collar white people. Kamala Harris will not be able to do the same thing.

Maybe Booker??

:manny: