Denver Nuggets EVOLVE

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just bring back the OG Denver Jersey and we good :feedme::feedme::feedme:

thumb.aspx

The rainbow wraparound representing the 200+ days of sunshine in Denver split by a prism into its constituent parts :banderas:
The Rocky Mountains :whew:
The Denver Skyline :ehh:
The overlay of the skyline atop the mountains representing the interplay between man-made modernity and eternal natural phenomena :ohlawd:
The gold lettering paying homage to Denver's history as a major precious minerals producer:win:
The blue outline on the lettering representing the fresh South Platte River water that the original prospectors used while panning for gold along its banks :wow:
One of the GOAT NBA jerseys, brehs. Shyt will always be fly to me. :blessed::banderas:

:ehh:

Well done breh.

:salute:

swyyyguy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That neckline is horrendous; reminds me of the Adidas Pacers jerseys.

thumb.aspx

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What if Murray and Harris both make that next leap next season? :lupe:
they already did tbh.... millsap getting hurt is what kept them out the playoffs this year

with as tight as the west was, they could've made some real noise easily if a few things happened to go right for them throughout the season

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
they already did tbh.... millsap getting hurt is what kept them out the playoffs this year

with as tight as the west was, they could've made some real noise easily if a few things happened to go right for them throughout the season
I'm a Wolves fan and tbh I was hoping y'all would beat us cause I want Thibs out n a better pick . Promising future y'all have

Daps
:what: Jerseys are confusing as hell. I like them but I dont. The white jerseys look like a mix between the Rockets and the Pacers jerseys.