Derrick Rose not with the Knicks tonight- possibly AWOL per Woj, Melo ejected full Knicks meltdown

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Who the hell knows. Hardly believeable he even went to Chicago with no one seeing him at JFK or Laguardia
He was at Laguardia. I've actually seen the photos someone posted on Facebook. They've since deleted them.

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
Rose efficiency has been good, the speed, is there , the athleticism is there. Dude just doesn't pass the ball enough. Too many times he finishes the game with less than three assists, For as much flack as Melo gets for being a ball hog. Rose is the same if not worse because he is the point guard.

I like him and hope he gets it together tho. I mean you got two great catch and shoot players in Melo and Kp and jennings avg more assists than him

I honestly think the team would be better if Derek Fisher was still the coach. He can relate to these players better

:russ:

You crazy for that one.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

He is shooting the 2nd highest % in his career as of right now and his jumper has been bad.

The nikka still has amazing finishes at the basket 2-5 times every game. There's numerous highlights of his high scoring games. He gets to the rack AT WILL rather in the open court and half court. Yall are really sleeping on dude. 17 ppg on 45% as a 3rd option is fukking great. He still has the ability to be a number 1 option.

17.3 PPG on 15.6 shots ain't all that great and any team with him as the first option would be one of the 3 worst in the league.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
the value of expiring contracts has gone down considerably
Not if you're trying to dump salary and make room under the cap. Sure big stars are tougher to lure now but cap room is cap room. You can retool with it and ditch a contract that no longer fits your long term plans

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My point isn't really debateable, the value of expirings has diminished quite a bit
You are right and im not arguing that. Just saying to some teams under certain circumstances it may be of high value. The Heat for example are trying to dump Dragic's contract. Dragic himself understands that and is fine with it since plans have changed. The Heat is not looking for either expiring contract or picks for Dragic.