Derrick Rose not with the Knicks tonight- possibly AWOL per Woj, Melo ejected full Knicks meltdown

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Couldn't he just fly home after the game? It's like a two hour difference.

Anyways y'all can't be serious. Obviously it's a family emergency

:dwillhuh: how far do you think chicago and nyc are from each other

I think he was referring to the length of the flight. it's certainly less than 2 hours. and when you fly west you gain an hour as well.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
family emergency
if its me im leaving asap

I doubt the knicks would even care if he would have had the courtesy to tell them.

even at a regular 9-5 job, you can't just not show up cuz of a family emergency. you are supposed to let someone there know. it's part of being a professional.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I doubt the knicks would even care if he would have had the courtesy to tell them.

even at a regular 9-5 job, you can't just not show up cuz of a family emergency. you are supposed to let someone there know. it's part of being a professional.
shyt happens

yall nikkas thinking with a straight mind
not in a frantic state
and yall working with hindsight

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
All these people calling him dumb and slow don't know shyt. Test scores don't determine your intelligence level. He's from Englewood where the schools are ALL fukked up. Combine that with the fact that he was an athlete, so basketball was the priority to get himself out of the hood and provide for his family. School was just a requirement by law. Had he been just a regular square dude growing up over there, he'd be working some dead end job. A black kid from the hood simply surviving is an accomplishment in itself because most of us weren't given a chance in hell to succeed. Call him dumb all you want, but he's set for life, and he understands the concept of passing down generational wealth. Meanwhile, you have people going to school to obtain multiple degrees just so they can chase a FRACTION of his annual salary. But they passed their SATs though...

I expect the "illiterate" jokes from white people, but when black folks do it, that's some sucka ass elitist nonsense.

Not up on his situation so this may not apply to him.

:camby: with that excuses bullshyt. If a person dumb they're dumb. And as black people we need to stop excusing and giving them passes. The result is we now have kids believing it's ok to be dumb.

That said, intelligence is not married by just test scores. It has to do with such things as how quickly you can learn new things. Is he someone you have to show the same thing 1000 times.

Can he comprehend simple things. If he's on a computer completing something that says for instance "Type your name here next to the X", does he do like dummies I'm instructing and look around like :leon: "What to do".

:dahell: nikka what the sentence say...

The day of dummies getting passes is over...

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't see 1 team asking him to kome off the bench nxt year

U said he walked away from the team coz he was asked to kome off the bench ..receipts :mjlol::stopitslime:

Their are no receipts because it's not true. I posted the press conference in here, but people obviously skipped over it to push their bs narrative