Derrick Rose not with the Knicks tonight- possibly AWOL per Woj, Melo ejected full Knicks meltdown

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
shyt happens

yall nikkas thinking with a straight mind
not in a frantic state
and yall working with hindsight

I'm sorry, but pretty much EVERYONE has had a family emergency at one time or another. I have had instances where my kid had to be rushed to the hospital in an emergency, and even in that state of panic, I managed to inform my employer at the time that I wasn't gonna be there.

if this was a non-issue, then the knicks wouldn't be fining :rose3: which they are.

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rose efficiency has been good, the speed, is there , the athleticism is there. Dude just doesn't pass the ball enough. Too many times he finishes the game with less than three assists, For as much flack as Melo gets for being a ball hog. Rose is the same if not worse because he is the point guard.

I like him and hope he gets it together tho. I mean you got two great catch and shoot players in Melo and Kp and jennings avg more assists than him

I honestly think the team would be better if Derek Fisher was still the coach. He can relate to these players better

Nah. He's not what he used to be. I would say probably about 80% of that now.

Which is still pretty good but..,D Rose was probably the fastest guy in league with unbelievable torque on his athleticism. He used to be even more athletic than Westbrook.

He's like a half a step slower...you can tell mainly because he doesn't finish nearly as well as he did before the ACL.

His balance just isn't the same. Which is huge because dude had some of the best control next to probably Jordan.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm sorry, but pretty much EVERYONE has had a family emergency at one time or another. I have had instances where my kid had to be rushed to the hospital in an emergency, and even in that state of panic, I managed to inform my employer at the time that I wasn't gonna be there.

if this was a non-issue, then the knicks wouldn't be fining :rose3: which they are.

lol. Guy is acting he had to find a pay phone and he didnt have any quarters left. Its 2017

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Nah. He's not what he used to be. I would say probably about 80% of that now.

Which is still pretty good but..,D Rose was probably the fastest guy in league with unbelievable torque on his athleticism. He used to be even more athletic than Westbrook.

He's like a half a step slower...you can tell mainly because he doesn't finish nearly as well as he did before the ACL.

His balance just isn't the same. Which is huge because dude had some of the best control next to probably Jordan.
:dwillhuh:

He is shooting the 2nd highest % in his career as of right now and his jumper has been bad.

The nikka still has amazing finishes at the basket 2-5 times every game. There's numerous highlights of his high scoring games. He gets to the rack AT WILL rather in the open court and half court. Yall are really sleeping on dude. 17 ppg on 45% as a 3rd option is fukking great. He still has the ability to be a number 1 option.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
And then to be right back at practice the next day like:ld:...it was a family emergency....I went to Chicago....I never felt like that before.....:ld:I told them afterwards.....it will never happen again :ld:......

:russ:

Who the hell knows. Hardly believeable he even went to Chicago with no one seeing him at JFK or Laguardia

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
And then to be right back at practice the next day like:ld:...it was a family emergency....I went to Chicago....I never felt like that before.....:ld:I told them afterwards.....it will never happen again :ld:......

:russ:
The fact that he's starting tomorrow after a bullshyt little "fine" and the fact that management still hasn't said a word publicly and left Horn out to dry yesterday just shows what a shytty, out-of-control regime we have here in NY.

Shyt wouldn't be happening if the Knicks were rebuilding the way they were supposed to be right now.

You got FORMER superstars (not current, fukk outta here) getting tossed out of multiple games on purpose, forecasting that they're gonna miss games because of injuries (even tho they keep playing just fine when the shots are falling) and bouncing on the entire team outta nowhere with no contact the day of a game. How the fukk can the future be bright? It's a disaster and it's not even halfway thru the season.

Daps
The fact he didn't even tell his teammates he was leaving looks just as bad, especially since he had guys who rode with him for years through other questionable things he did (Noah had never called him out for sitting out that year in the postseason when he was cleared to practice from the ACL tear and that entire bulls team was pretty much injured or exhausted from the Thibs workload) Noah never called him out for that last season in Chicago when others felt he wasn't trying to fully play.
Noah is one of the realest dudes in the NBA and for him to not even give him the heads up just looks bad.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact he didn't even tell his teammates he was leaving looks just as bad, especially since he had guys who rode with him for years through other questionable things he did (Noah had never called him out for sitting out that year in the postseason when he was cleared to practice from the ACL tear and that entire bulls team was pretty much injured or exhausted from the Thibs workload) Noah never called him out for that last season in Chicago when others felt he wasn't trying to fully play.
Noah is one of the realest dudes in the NBA and for him to not even give him the heads up just looks bad.
That's because Noah was chilling with him

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I've defended Rose for years, but that shyt is coming to an end.

He needs to grow up. Every year it's drama with this nikka. If this was 2011, teams would've tolerated it. But it's not worth it anymore.

He about to bounce around the league on some Rondo shyt.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their are no receipts because it's not true. I posted the press conference in here, but people obviously skipped over it to push their bs narrative

If the Knicks have moved on from it, yall should as well. Apparently Phil & co accepted his reason & for dipping, and his teammates accepted his apology, and he was back at practice today, so it's water under the bridge.
I