Derrick Rose not with the Knicks tonight- possibly AWOL per Woj, Melo ejected full Knicks meltdown

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
If Hornacek did ask Rose to come off the bench then he's a worse coach than I thought. Who the hell else is gonna start? :mjlol:

Typical George Karl type nonsense, willing to lose games just to try and exert some authority. At least Sam Mitchell was man enough to throw the hands with players that hated him. Nice hire Phil:mjgrin:
:gucci: Sam Mitchell got body slammed in front of the team by Vince Carter though

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
You are gonna wait a HOUR.... but got DAMN. No one has better BBQ... Taste the same everytime, too:takedat:
I used to HATE going there!! :sadcam: Ma you know they take forever even when you call ahead!!! I went there on fukking New Year's Eve last year & was in that hoe ass place for Like TWO gosh forsaken hours!!!rhe folks in there waiting with me got so Acquainted we damn near made plans to come to each other's house to bring in the new year. They some hoe asses, but damn they good

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to HATE going there!! :sadcam: Ma you know they take forever even when you call ahead!!! I went there on fukking New Year's Eve last year & was in that hoe ass place for Like TWO gosh forsaken hours!!!rhe folks in there waiting with me got so Acquainted we damn near made plans to come to each other's house to bring in the new year. They some hoe asses, but damn they good
Those rare occasions when you walk in, order food and they call your number within fifteen minutes:ohlawd:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

The nikka is averaging 17/4/4 on 45% shooting in 31 mpg. Those numbers are right on par with his prime numbers but he is playing 6-8 less minutes. Those numbers are better than 80% of the PG's in the league. He is just as fast as he was pre injury, finishes at the basket just as athletically as pre injury.

Thing is, he got so used to being the only scoring option in CHI that he has had problems adjusting to having other options. Performance wise, he has been great.

Might sound crazy but I think he can still give u 23/7/4 AS A 1ST OPTION. Most teams just ain't gone trust him to be that.

As a Detroiter, I would take Rose over Reggie Jackson EASILY.
He has not been great performance wise lmao

He cares more about his family than basketball at this point and doesn't want to be a backup. Hence walking away and concentrating on his kid

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Brozay no one has asked him to b a backup and his performance was part of the reason Knicks were doin so well start of the szn or up until end of dec :scusthov::dahell:

Why u tryin ro doin this narrative that he has been asked to play backup x or thst he made no diff to the Knicks play heading back just to the end if dec

:heh:

He was probably Knicks best player in tbe Celtics boxing day game as well

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He Acknowledged Being Wrong, And He Was

Had This Become Some Prolonged "I Refuse To Report" shyt That Drags On For Days Then I Can See It Being A Big Issue

Dude Was Gone For Like 12 Hours

He Acknowledged The Mistake

Fam you cant no call no show..then be like.."Thats my fault my bad" rightfully the Knicks should suspend him. He dont wanna play anyway

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

The nikka is averaging 17/4/4 on 45% shooting in 31 mpg. Those numbers are right on par with his prime numbers but he is playing 6-8 less minutes. Those numbers are better than 80% of the PG's in the league. He is just as fast as he was pre injury, finishes at the basket just as athletically as pre injury.

Thing is, he got so used to being the only scoring option in CHI that he has had problems adjusting to having other options. Performance wise, he has been great.

Might sound crazy but I think he can still give u 23/7/4 AS A 1ST OPTION. Most teams just ain't gone trust him to be that.

As a Detroiter, I would take Rose over Reggie Jackson EASILY.

Rose efficiency has been good, the speed, is there , the athleticism is there. Dude just doesn't pass the ball enough. Too many times he finishes the game with less than three assists, For as much flack as Melo gets for being a ball hog. Rose is the same if not worse because he is the point guard.

I like him and hope he gets it together tho. I mean you got two great catch and shoot players in Melo and Kp and jennings avg more assists than him

I honestly think the team would be better if Derek Fisher was still the coach. He can relate to these players better

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Brozay no one has asked him to b a backup and his performance was part of the reason Knicks were doin so well start of the szn or up until end of dec :scusthov::dahell:

:heh:

Yes, you're right. He's having a great season and plenty of teams will want him as a starting PG next season

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see 1 team asking him to kome off the bench nxt year

U said he walked away from the team coz he was asked to kome off the bench ..receipts :mjlol::stopitslime:
Honestly I really don't care anymore, if you wanna still think it's 2010 that's on you

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I really don't care anymore, if you wanna still think it's 2010 that's on you

How does any of this have to do wit 2010 lmao

U stating sayin he got asked to kome off the bench and that's why he walked away from the team ...when blood never did ??

U kared enough to just make up a bs narrative lol

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How does any of this have to do wit 2010 lmao

U stating sayin he got asked to kome off the bench and that's why he walked away from the team ...when blood never did ??

U kared enough to just make up a bs narrative lol
When did I create a narrative? The fukk are you talking about? I simply said IF this has anything to do with being benched he might not want to keep playing after this season because there arent many teams that will sign him to be a starter

Again, don't care anymore, you can go discuss this with your fellow Knicks fans, I don't have time to follow two shytty teams

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:lolbron:
At least Chandler Parsons has the decency to show up to the games while stealing his pay check.
:mjlol:
DRose got brain damage from when the University of Memphis football player beat the fukk outta him.