"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm saying...It is what it is...nikkas embarrassed themselves out there....That offense is awful...I've never liked Rose bringing the ball up the court only to shovel pass it to the side and roll...that shyt is so uninspired and doesn't help Rose do the shyt that makes him great...

So frustrating watching our window close. We have to retool, this mix aint gonna get it...

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Rose jimmy maybe pau is all I want to see on this squad next year

Rest of these dudes :camby:

And it's been real thibs.

Clearly this team quit on him

And by his rotations he quit on the team

Any coincidence that after we went up 2-1 that report came out and we lost 3 straight.

Tells me that for some of the players it was more important to get rid of thibs than it was to take care of a golden opportunity to reach the finals

Btw, gar forman or John Paxson needs to :camby: as well.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying...It is what it is...nikkas embarrassed themselves out there....That offense is awful...I've never liked Rose bringing the ball up the court only to shovel pass it to the side and roll...that shyt is so uninspired and doesn't help Rose do the shyt that makes him great...

So frustrating watching our window close. We have to retool, this mix aint gonna get it...
All Blatt did was have Dellavadova deny Rose the ball. He denied him on all series, and since the offense is based on a read and react, when Rose comes up off the down screen and he's being denied the ball because of some weak action or screen they look away and go to the next option. The offense is horrible. Then you put Kirk and Noah in with Rose/Jimmy and you make CLE look like Memphis or Golden State defensively.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
file_167249_0_gar-forman%2052911%281%29.jpg

Don't worry brehs he will fix this

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Blatt did was have Dellavadova deny Rose the ball. He denied him on all series, and since the offense is based on a read and react, when Rose comes up off the down screen and he's being denied the ball because of some weak action or screen they look away and go to the next option. The offense is horrible. Then you put Kirk and Noah in with Rose/Jimmy and you make CLE look like Memphis or Golden State defensively.
Yeah once that first read is down, things tend to go to shyt. especially if Noah is at the top of the key :mjcry: so frustrating watching him swing his arms trying to find someone to pass to :scust: