• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
All my coli cash.. on

Jons out wrestling dc and winning this by knock out.

Plus after the last fight Jones probably has been working on a damn near perfect takedown defense. I dont see dc manhandling jones.

Jones will keep the distance with kicks... then knock him out after out wrestling him.
I will bet you 100,000 straight up for DC winning. Blackking I've been looking for an equal, please be that man. :troll:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I will bet you 100,000 straight up for DC winning. Blackking I've been looking for an equal, please be that man. :troll:

You're trying to make yourself believe some of the crazy things you been saying:troll:. ... you remind me of sonnon...

100k on Jones.

Peace.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
You're trying to make yourself believe some of the crazy things you been saying:troll:. ... you remind me of sonnon...
100k on Jones.

Peace.

Both of us quoted for confirmation. Your boy gonna get this work on Saturday and so will your coli cash on Sunday :ufdup:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Both of us quoted for confirmation. Your boy gonna get this work in Saturday and so will your coli cash on Sunday :ufdup:

I'll be @ing a mod for that transfer of coli cash......:blessed:

This isn't DC verse Dan Henderson ... or any other washed up fool hes faced. jones has been deep in the trenches with the best on our planet many times... and has came out the king.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown

This isn't DC verse Dan Henderson ... or any other washed up fool hes faced. jones has been deep in the trenches with the best on our planet many times... and has came out the king.

Your boy will win if he is able to keep the distance the whole fight. But if DC gets inside he is going down every time. And no I don't want to hear how good JJs wrestling is when compared to Olympians. *meek mills voice* There is levels to this shyt.

Also he competes with Cain daily and I hear he stays pretty even with him. Jones will break around round 4 and it will be satisfying to see.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps

I'll believe DC can hang with Jones when I see it. There's only so many times I can say Jones' opponent might "close the distance" or might "take him down". Though I'm expecting Jones to retain, I hope it will at least be a 3-2 victory or a TKO stoppage. We waited this long, give us some martial arts brilliance and some dog fight.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your boy will win if he is able to keep the distance the whole fight. But if DC gets inside he is going down every time. And no I don't want to hear how good JJs wrestling is when compared to Olympians. *meek mills voice* There is levels to this shyt.

Also he competes with Cain daily and I hear he stays pretty even with him. Jones will break around round 4 and it will be satisfying to see.

Yes.. he will break around 4

break a foot and elbow off in DCs ass. Jones can't out box DC... but he can keep distance, hang with him with wrestling..... jones will cut him with an elbow.. Jones will kick his legs.... then jones will go in for the kill - round 4.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
khadzhimurat gatsalov training with DC:whoa::damn:

dont matter...

DC is the one fighter that Jones is excited to fight. alexgustonson rematch would have been a wack ass fight.

plus this will not be a wrestling match.