Detroit: Dr. Umar needs your help getting the SECOND school

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atleast he smartened up. 1:22 mark he made a great choice to point out the school doesn't need renovations. If he is able to purchase , school can can start September 2020.Which leads to other questions. If you have enough money to already have a full school year/utilities/teacher salary. Why haven't renovations for 1st school been completed

Yeah right. :mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Triflin ass black folks :camby:
Uh no.
Not even sure why I'm responding because the smilie set runs off when you respond with logic (as I expect you to).
But here it goes. The school in Delaware is going to bear Marcus Garvey's name. Perhaps unwittingly, Dr.Johnson is falling into the same traps that Garvey ran into when he launched the Black Star Line.
Garvey had the best intentions, but he was undermined by incompetent people who worked for him. Dr. Johnson is showing his own incompetence here by crowdfunding the purchase of another property before opening and operating a full school year at school number 1.
He's getting ahead of himself, and any rational person can see that. I don't know how stringent crowdfunding rules are about what the funds can be used for, but it's clear that some of the money raised for the Southfield property will go to the rennovations/operations of the first school.

Smilie that.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He's saving our black boys one city at a time. :wow:
One city at a time.

7a3d63eb6c521859e658b21e8b9ea5f1.600x600x1.jpg

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Uh no.
Not even sure why I'm responding because the smilie set runs off when you respond with logic (as I expect you to).
But here it goes. The school in Delaware is going to bear Marcus Garvey's name. Perhaps unwittingly, Dr.Johnson is falling into the same traps that Garvey ran into when he launched the Black Star Line.
Garvey had the best intentions, but he was undermined by incompetent people who worked for him. Dr. Johnson is showing his own incompetence here by crowdfunding the purchase of another property before opening and operating a full school year at school number 1.
He's getting ahead of himself, and any rational person can see that. I don't know how stringent crowdfunding rules are about what the funds can be used for, but it's clear that some of the money raised for the Southfield property will go to the rennovations/operations of the first school.

Smilie that.

nah nah man nah. you're too intelligent for this.

there's no coherent plan here, this is a hustle. plain and simple. a million for that property, no renovations needed and to open in 2020?

do you know how much insurance alone would be for something like the kinda school he's talking about? just insurance. forget about salaries and other operating costs. and the insurance has to be paid.

and these are the kinda questions you ask if you halfway believe the man is serious, which I don't. i see desperation.

i've asked plenty of times on this board: he raised 750,00 that we know of; how much did he spent for the property in Delaware?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah nah man nah. you're too intelligent for this.there's no coherent plan here, this is a hustle. plain and simple. a million for that property, no renovations needed and to open in 2020?do you know how much insurance alone would be for something like the kinda school he's talking about? just insurance. forget about salaries and other operating costs. and the insurance has to be paid. and these are the kinda questions you ask if you halfway believe the man is serious, which I don't. i see desperation.i've asked plenty of times on this board: he raised 750,00 that we know of; how much did he spent for the property in Delaware?

Stop typing utter garbage. A clown who doesn't take care of his own biological kids is gonna run a school. :dahell:GTFOH man! Stop overanalyzing nonsense.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Uh no.

Smilie that.
Bruh I was being sarcastic. :russ:

You never seen this video?

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
Uh no.

Smilie that.

Hes not “ahead of himself” he’s frauding , he started this scam in 2010 and he’s creating more fake work smh