Detroit: Dr. Umar needs your help getting the SECOND school

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
he said in another vid he's doing a 50 state tour for 2020. every state in the whiteman's union. even wyoming.
We're on Award Tour...........................right,true
right-true.gif

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude also lies all the time on how much money was raised and he's clearly not interested in embarking on such a crazy ass project. All that crap you get away with in developing countries doesn't work in america and he'll continue to fail. He's a fukking bum, one of the biggest losers in life. :manny:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
nah nah man nah. you're too intelligent for this.

there's no coherent plan here, this is a hustle. plain and simple. a million for that property, no renovations needed and to open in 2020?

do you know how much insurance alone would be for something like the kinda school he's talking about? just insurance. forget about salaries and other operating costs. and the insurance has to be paid.

and these are the kinda questions you ask if you halfway believe the man is serious, which I don't. i see desperation.

i've asked plenty of times on this board: he raised 750,00 that we know of; how much did he spent for the property in Delaware?

With hustling.....you can see the con , the skimming, and the exit

what he's doing geniunely puzzles me because I don't see what his endgame is

this isn't an event or a product he's hawking.....where he can inflate the production costs and pocket the difference, this is supposed to be a private school with an operating budget

is he gonna say "hey, it didn't work out"......never open the school, and flip the property?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atleast he smartened up. 1:22 mark he made a great choice to point out the school doesn't need renovations. If he is able to purchase , school can can start September 2020.

Which leads to other questions. If you have enough money to already have a full school year/utilities/teacher salary. Why haven't renovations for 1st school been completed:francis:

There is so much more that goes into running a school.

It’s like running a business. You can’t lease office space before writing a viable business plan.

This whole shyt is ass backwards by design. The ole church building funding scam.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
With hustling.....you can see the con , the skimming, and the exit

what he's doing geniunely puzzles me because I don't see what his endgame is

this isn't an event or a product he's hawking.....where he can inflate the production costs and pocket the difference, this is supposed to be a private school with an operating budget

is he gonna say "hey, it didn't work out"......never open the school, and flip the property?

just like an investment fund. the money will be "lost" due to "white accountants", "white lawyers", "white real estate agents." eventually the property will be "lost" as well.

if you listen to the vid he said it was a "white" something or other that ruined his shot at the michigan school the first go round. whatever money hasn't been fukked off has been put in another account, which is where the rest will go.once he ends the charade, he'll probably end up relocating out of the country somewhere.

but that's still a couple years off. 2020 will be spent on the 50 state tour.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Is this joker trying to operate schools or flip properties?

Man show me a curriculum, an operating budget, something.
:ohhh: Oh shyt. I never thought about that. Is that what his game is? Go around buying schools with donated money, then saying he can’t get the school operational because of the white man/triflin negroes then selling the property and it’s all profit?