Detroit: Dr. Umar needs your help getting the SECOND school

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Hes not “ahead of himself” he’s frauding , he started this scam in 2010 and he’s creating more fake work smh
What do you think his endgame is?

Will he create 13 reasons why the school in DE never opened, blame white realtors and Black tradesmen who wouldn't work for free, and then sell the property?

When he didn't first create a pilot program /summer enrichment program in the state where he has his certifications, I knew he wan't serious. I gave him credit for the school purchase because I thoughtit would never happen.....but I cannot figure out his angle here.

keep begging for money until when?

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
With hustling.....you can see the con , the skimming, and the exit

what he's doing geniunely puzzles me because I don't see what his endgame is

this isn't an event or a product he's hawking.....where he can inflate the production costs and pocket the difference, this is supposed to be a private school with an operating budget

is he gonna say "hey, it didn't work out"......never open the school, and flip the property?
He wants more donations plain & simple

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Wait!? Bro has real life kids that he dont take care of? I know child support dont equate to taking care of kids

(them crackas on me RN!) But he not in they're life?

Thats fukked up!

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What do you think his endgame is?

Will he create 13 reasons why the school in DE never opened, blame white realtors and Black tradesmen who wouldn't work for free, and then sell the property?

When he didn't first create a pilot program /summer enrichment program in the state where he has his certifications, I knew he wan't serious. I gave him credit for the school purchase because I thoughtit would never happen.....but I cannot figure out his angle here.

keep begging for money until when?
Who will buy it tho

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
more negativity and gossip for a Blackman trying to do it on his own...which is fine, free country, but atleast in other discussions
  • <umar>stop with the Black talk </johnson>
  • stop using who's funding a Black org as a negative attack
  • stop complaining about other groups not including Black folks in their agenda
  • stop with Wakanda/Tulsa references
  • stop pretending you're anti-white involvement/support
It's crazy how the goal post has moved so often to undermine this breh

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
more negativity and gossip for a Blackman trying to do it on his own...which is fine, free country, but atleast in other discussions
  • <umar>stop with the Black talk </johnson>
  • stop using who's funding a Black org as a negative attack
  • stop complaining about other groups not including Black folks in their agenda
  • stop with Wakanda/Tulsa references
  • stop pretending you're anti-white involvement/support
It's crazy how the goal post has moved so often to undermine this breh
This poster is a white troll.