Long May Henry Reign [cue cut scene to *mike* drop] | 23' Tennessee Titans Season Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
USATSI_21768219-e1698605234281.jpg

It's a new day gz :mjlit:

@murksiderock
@bxrfan
@RiffRaff
@rbksNgirbauds
@thaKEAF
@trife06
@The Villain
@Keengcong
@LinusCaldwell
@Leavingtheecstasy

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Nobody is worried about a 56 year Julio Jones with no tread left on his tires after Matty Ice ran him into the ground :mjlol::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

I've been waiting on you boi :mjgrin:

I must say, slightly disappointed :ehh:

Your best WR is q year younger than Julio and it took slim almost 3 times more targets to get damn near the same amount of catches as Julio. And we not even gonna talk about Julio 2.0 on the otha side. I can sense the worry in your keyboard strokes :wow:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
images

i like the title, y’all probably got one year with him, so y’all gotta make the most of it

What make you think we only got 1 years wit him when his contract running for 3 yrs already? You thinking injuries or him demanding another trade? Lol

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What make you think we only got 1 years wit him when his contract running for 3 yrs already? You thinking injuries or him demanding another trade? Lol

I’m sure the trade came with him saying the contact can be liquidated after this year, he’s probably got 3 good years left, so if he looks around and see shyt not going anywhere I’m sure he can keep it moving

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I've been waiting on you boi :mjgrin:

I must say, slightly disappointed :ehh:

Your best WR is q year younger than Julio and it took slim almost 3 times more targets to get damn near the same amount of catches as Julio. And we not even gonna talk about Julio 2.0 on the otha side. I can sense the worry in your keyboard strokes :wow:
:mjlol:

Please, Tannehill is not bringing you a Super Bowl and I’ve been in this thread trying to have someone take my bet of a rack to do so but none of you pussies want this action :dead:

Julio went from a slightly above mediocre qb to an even more vanilla game manager that won’t win you shyt in the offs :deadmanny::deadrose:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
No more 8 man fronts for King Henry :blessed:

No more defenses sitting on AJ cause they know they dont really have to worry about anyone else :blessed:

Darrynton bout to be a mismatch left and right :blessed:

Our defense might improve to mediocre this year :hamster: