Long May Henry Reign [cue cut scene to *mike* drop] | 23' Tennessee Titans Season Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:mjlol:

Please, Tannehill is not bringing you a Super Bowl and I’ve been in this thread trying to have someone take my bet of a rack to do so but none of you pussies want this action :dead:

Julio went from a slightly above mediocre qb to an even more vanilla game manager that won’t win you shyt in the offs :deadmanny::deadrose:

I know what Tanny gonna do tho and that's be smoking on another Colts/AFC Souf pack this year again :win:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Not gon front this had me cookin yo :mjlol:

Yeah....Only thing that *should get in our way theoretically is coaching lol. We gotta stop all that predictable run on the 1st and 2nd down shyt. It's over 4 that in today's game. Gotta come out the gate slangin. King Henry gon eat regardless.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah....Only thing that *should get in our way theoretically is coaching lol. We gotta stop all that predictable run on the 1st and 2nd down shyt. It's over 4 that in today's game. Gotta come out the gate slangin. King Henry gon eat regardless.

I imagine the OC’s probably went to his office and was like coach, we gotta switch shyt up, and let the passing game open up the running game

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yall got a new OC too huh :ohhh:

Yall should run away with the south.
Texans are dead on the masseuse table. Jags are the jags. And the Colts gotta see what Wentz they're getting. But barring injury the Titans should be up on the Colts by 3 games at least in the division and should be a 2 seed behind KC and infront of Buffalo

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I know what Tanny gonna do tho and that's be smoking on another Colts/AFC Souf pack this year again :win:
@Spence is a Texans fan :pachaha:

We know where we’re at. Both of your franchises have won the division more recently than us. We haven’t won the South since Obama was in office.

Still think our roster is one of the more complete in the AFC, but we got work to do. Should be another tight race for the division crown and think we’ll split again, with y’all taking Week 3.

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
@Spence is a Texans fan :pachaha:

We know where we’re at. Both of your franchises have won the division more recently than us. We haven’t won the South since Obama was in office.

Still think our roster is one of the more complete in the AFC, but we got work to do. Should be another tight race for the division crown and think we’ll split again, with y’all taking Week 3.
The only thing that changes the makeup of the South is if somehow Watson decides to play and even then he won’t have anyone to throw to since we decided to get a bunch of geriatric Running backs for whatever the fk reason.
Titans got the division and possibly a 1st round bye, but you’re seeing through rose colored glasses if you think Tannehill is bringing Tennessee a championship with anything less than a #1 defense which the Titans were shaky at best on last season.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The only thing that changes the makeup of the South is if somehow Watson decides to play and even then he won’t have anyone to throw to since we decided to get a bunch of geriatric Running backs for whatever the fk reason.
Titans got the division and possibly a 1st round bye, but you’re seeing through rose colored glasses if you think Tannehill is bringing Tennessee a championship with anything less than a #1 defense which the Titans were shaky at best on last season.
They don’t need a #1 defense to go all the way. A mediocre defense would be an upgrade over what they had last season and would suffice in addition with the currently constructed offense.

I don’t think Tennessee is running away with the division. Off the crazy shyt I’ve seen happen during a season, I just don’t know how any of these teams will play until they’re fielded.

Downing was an awful OC in Oakland. If he can’t make proper usage of the weapons in TEN then I don’t know what his deal is.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I was listening to Mina this morning, next year you gotta pay Taylor, Tannahill, Derrick, Julio, and your guard, y’all looking at 90 million of your cap ate up, y’all probably going to have to do some cap magic to make it work next season @Type OH