Long May Henry Reign [cue cut scene to *mike* drop] | 23' Tennessee Titans Season Thread

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Offensive line has been god awful.

And I think the biggest thing that has done has exposed Ryan Tannehill. Guy has zero pocket presence. One of my biggest criticisms when he first got here. I thought he improved it last year, but that may have been an anomaly. I was calling out sacks pre-snap yesterday. You know Julio and AJ aren’t walking through those doors. If the hot route isn’t there on 3rd down and the blitz is coming you need to make a quick decision of whether or not to throw it away or run. Instead just wait wait wait and sack.

As frustrating as the loss was yesterday I feel most of the other things can be fixed. Will they? We will see.

But the most concerning thing to me is the OL and Ryan Tannehill not knowing how to adjust to it. Somethings got to give, because if it doesn’t Tannehill will be hurt and out for an extended period of time here shortly.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all gonna give Henry 450 carries or some shyt gawd damn, hate to see his prime ended after this season :francis:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
1st half, look like dis foo Downing done slightly learned his lesson a lil. Red Zone still need some work but playbook opening up a bit.

Y’all gonna give Henry 450 carries or some shyt gawd damn, hate to see his prime ended after this season :francis:

You know how many carries breh done had since high school? He gon be on some Emmitt Smith 3.0 shot longevity wise, lol.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
1st half, look like dis foo Downing done slightly learned his lesson a lil. Red Zone still need some work but playbook opening up a bit.

You know how many carries breh done had since high school? He gon be on some Emmitt Smith 3.0 shot longevity wise, lol.

Clowning needs to go. OL playing like ass