Long May Henry Reign [cue cut scene to *mike* drop] | 23' Tennessee Titans Season Thread

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Upcoming stretch of games basically determines the season (Buf, Kc, @Ind, @Lar). AFC South is bad enough they'll prolly take the division by default, but they gotta go 2-2 at worst to still be taken seriously

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Helluva mf win. We needed 1 of these between da Bills or the Chiefs before we see dem Colts.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:russ: what’s a goon to a goblin? He way behind Henry

No Zeke slander brethren
full

He aint on King Henry level but he right there behind him unlike these other false flagging mfs

And that's with a down year and a suspension. He's bouncing back nicely. I'll take either of em ova Christian cant stay healthy McCaffrey, and others who can't stay healthy with even half their workload.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No Zeke slander brethren
full

He aint on King Henry level but he right there behind him unlike these other false flagging mfs

And that's with a down year and a suspension. He's bouncing back nicely. I'll take either of em ova Christian cant stay healthy McCaffrey, and others who can't stay healthy with even half their workload.

Henry barely started going until maybe Mariota’s last year but :manny:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Great win. I wouldn’t even be super disappointed if they loss. Just convinced me they can play with the cream of the AFC. I won’t even be too upset if they lose to the Chiefs and Rams tbh, what this team needs more than anything is to get HEALTHY. Take care of business against the Colts in a couple weeks, get healthy and stack up wins against a very soft schedule down the stretch.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Just got back home, great win all around. Henry has put in his bid for MVP and he's sprinting towards dikkerson's record in the process. Tannehill did not have a good game overall but once again showed he could lead them down the field in crunch time

Defense went up against an offensive powerhouse in Buffalo and they got the stops when needed, all you can ask for from that unit at this point. Shoutout Jeffrey Simmons for that 4th down stop

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.

It absolutely sucks for Farley’s professional development and him personally so I hope for smooth recovery. He does need time though to learn the game and bulk up and I hope a long off-season gets him prepped up similar to Fulton last year to come in ready for year 2. His actual on the field performance really won’t be missed by what I saw.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Off did its thing but proud of this defense more than anything

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Definitely did not see that coming from the defense! Hope Mahomes is okay obviously but they didn't p*ssyfoot around him like in the AFC championship, they went after him this time and I loved it

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Win is a win. Ill take sweeping dem mfs any day of the week no matter how you slice it after the Peygoat and Luck years.

May have cost us in the long run though with the fluke King Henry injury. I wouldnt mind us taking a look at AD tbh. Old but he seemed like he got some juicy to be squeezed at the end of the bottle. Tanny & the WR room gonna have to prove their worth.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Upcoming stretch of games basically determines the season (Buf, Kc, @Ind, @Lar). AFC South is bad enough they'll prolly take the division by default, but they gotta go 2-2 at worst to still be taken seriously

I said 2-2, never imagined they'd sweep that stretch. Especially after losing Derrick this week. Safe to say Tennessee is being taken seriously now