Long May Henry Reign [cue cut scene to *mike* drop] | 23' Tennessee Titans Season Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You left out the Kang. Title is so so at best :camby:

Look again brethren :wow:

Dey Gon Need Don Julio Or Brown Liquor 2 Deal Wit Dis

:troll:
80c495098cf0cfc5b51eeaf310900f53.jpg

@Spence is a Texans fan :pachaha:

We know where we’re at. Both of your franchises have won the division more recently than us. We haven’t won the South since Obama was in office.

Still think our roster is one of the more complete in the AFC, but we got work to do. Should be another tight race for the division crown and think we’ll split again, with y’all taking Week 3.

Yeah, yall got the better balanced act fa sho. Aint nothing written in stone. This could be some paper Tigers shyt like with the Eagles that one year, lol.

We putting a lot of pressure on young dudes on the defensive side plus new coaches on offense and defense.

It could be really damn good or it could be a mf trainwreck. Like you said, ock who had his stint in OAK was :trash: so he better not bring that shyt here.

You see I said smoking on a Colts AND AFC South pack tho :sas1:

5* thread title :whoo:. Negs @Regular_P :pacspit:. Asks all Titans fans for a 7th round pick to take Jourdan Lewis? :lupe:

1 scum on our roster is enough
full

I was listening to Mina this morning, next year you gotta pay Taylor, Tannahill, Derrick, Julio, and your guard, y’all looking at 90 million of your cap ate up, y’all probably going to have to do some cap magic to make it work next season @Type OH

Jon (GM) already said a lot of restructuring finna go down. If we can continue to win, I think we can get most of em to buy into the #TitansWay :jawalrus:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Look again brethren :wow:

Dey Gon Need Don Julio Or Brown Liquor 2 Deal Wit Dis

:troll:
80c495098cf0cfc5b51eeaf310900f53.jpg

Yeah, yall got the better balanced act fa sho. Aint nothing written in stone. This could be some paper Tigers shyt like with the Eagles that one year, lol.

We putting a lot of pressure on young dudes on the defensive side plus new coaches on offense and defense.

It could be really damn good or it could be a mf trainwreck. Like you said, ock who had his stint in OAK was :trash: so he better not bring that shyt here.

You see I said smoking on a Colts AND AFC South pack tho :sas1:

1 scum on our roster is enough
full

Jon (GM) already said a lot of restructuring finna go down. If we can continue to win, I think we can get most of em to buy into the #TitansWay :jawalrus:

:mjlol: Thinking them boys finna take a shawt on they pape’s, i kid, never know

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
We gotta get the gotdamn defense right. But this offense should be even greater than last year and if we field a competent defense that can get the fukk off the field on 3rd Down, we have a real shot...

We up there with Cleveland as the two on paper best AFC teams now. We won 11 games last year with a crap D. Add a motives Julio to an already elite O, even if the D doesn't take a step forward, as long as they don't take a step backwards how the fukk aren't we a better team?

#TitanThefukkUp

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Defense looking better than last year (not saying much). Cant wait to see the new O in full force though.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I'd be really surprised if the offense fell off. People forget how much flak Arthur Smith was getting for his offense when Mariota was in at Qb and the team could barely score. Then when Tannehill came in and the offense exploded he was all the sudden being hailed as a genius

The one thing I am wondering about is at tight end. With Jonnu gone Firkser better be ready for the added defensive attention he'll get