Did any of 50's adversaries have the ability to make music as HARD as him?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I'm not talking about overall diss quality. Obviously Jada, Game, and others rap circles around him lyrically. I'm talking about how hard the music he makes.

Listen to how naturally and organically 50 does this...like I don't think this song has the replayability of Mafia Music or is as musically good...but way harder than Ross' shyt.
Also there was

With the Fat Joe beef....this sounded insane:

This wasn't even really a Cam'ron diss but you had 50 damn near harmonizing about someone bleeding out waiting for EMTs

I think the first Shyne diss had that sound...kinda at least as far as the hook, the beat, and stuff

Ironically or surprisingly I think Ja and the inc had the hardest sounding music

What do you think?

Daps

Edit - we talking bout hard tracks period or just diss tracks? If just disses then here’s another example

Sinister

Banned
Daps

Edit - we talking bout hard tracks period or just diss tracks? If just disses then here’s another example

In general is ok but you would think it would be weird if someone who makes hard music suddenly came soft at 50....even though Curtis was comical and nowhere near the tone of Killa Season imo