Did anyone ever save *spoiler* in the first Mass Effect?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah... I saved ashley cause i wanted that fine piece of white ass on my ship. Kaidan was kinda boring tho anyways.
I once tried to romance both Ashley and Liara and Ashley got pissed and told me to chose. I opted for the threesome and Ashley said "In your dreams" and left. After that I was stuck with Liara. My commander never had a chance with Ashley after that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I once tried to romance both Ashley and Liara and Ashley got pissed and told me to chose. I opted for the threesome and Ashley said "In your dreams" and left. After that I was stuck with Liara. My commander never had a chance with Ashley after that.

Your supposed to choose liara in the first 1 at that final choice and then in part 3 ashley asks you again in the hospital but you gotta turn down liara. and be "Just Friends" lol. I picked liara anyways... that's my babay mama.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
i remember i saved him on my first ever playthrough on me1 cuz i fukking hated that racist cac bytch. trynna throw salt cuz i was finna get up in dem blue guts. i couldn't do a file transfer from me1 to me2 because the fukking hard drive that had my me1 saves failed, so i had to start fresh with me2. i chose ashley to live and i didn't mind cuz she wasn't part of my team. but she did look hella good in me3 tho.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Nope, I smashed on Ashley for days breh.

Then I tried to bring her to the dark side in ME2 :shaq: She was being a dumb broad tho so I cuffed Miranda :whew:

Saved Kaidan once and the nikka was so boring and whack as fukk as an all around character. Couldn't deal.

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
I let Ashley die because I knew I wanted to go into ME2 smangin on Miranda and I didn't want no baggage

but fukk kaidan, nygga is trash

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Wasnt that on the same planet where you could kill wrex? Just flyin off and leavin that fakkit was :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Racist bytch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boring Homo

:dead:

I clapped Ashley in my first play through for ME3 though.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Kaiden wack as fukk breh, :beli:

But part of me wish i coulda let em both die, cuz i got real sick of that chick Ashley quoting Hemmingway or whatever the fukk :snoop:

Man especially after we got the very pawgish, space thot in Miranda, my Shepard got on her with extreme prejudice :myman: but then Ashley tried to get back on and i just ended up getting in them Miranda guts before trying to get back at Ashley...had Ashley sprawled out in the Captain's cabin READY to buss it open...

Gawd Shepard :blessed: