Did anyone ever save *spoiler* in the first Mass Effect?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Honestly I hated both characters. But I def chose to have Kaiden get clapped each and every time :heh:
Can't front first time it saw Ashley in me3 I literally made the :whoo:Face. She had one of those Hollywood late 90s makeover. Had the hair done, ass was poking out :steviej:
Than she opened her mouth with her dumb ass opinions:rudy:and reminded me why I rocked with liara, than jack, than back to liara :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
On the low...... Ain't one of y'all niccas no real pimp until you smashed that secretary NPC chick that used to deliver your emails and be by the map.

I used to stay making on her then one time I gave her that invite to come up to my room for drinks and she accepted and I was like :gladbron:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the low...... Ain't one of y'all niccas no real pimp until you smashed that secretary NPC chick that used to deliver your emails and be by the map.

I used to stay making on her then one time I gave her that invite to come up to my room for drinks and she accepted and I was like :gladbron:

My Shep hit ol girl with them cheesy mack lines, took her down, and still smashed Miranda. Low key, you can make Shep get his Captain Kirk on.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

I hit it with a fem Shep :youngsabo: