Did Pusha T low key get blackballed or something?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Not just his verse being taken off of Maybach Music 6

Notice how Push said that he wanted to do something with Meek and Meek said he was open to doing a what would Meek do remix but nothing arises.

He wasn't on Khaled's album either despite being on the one before it and a frequent collaborator in the past.

Notice all the people who used to work with him that haven't in a while from Jeezy to Game to Future to French to Chris Brown even to label mates like Big Sean.

I also noticed that Daytona had no radio play whatsoever...even from stations that were interviewing him for the press run.

Look at how many collabs Push does a year on average through his discography and see that this year he pretty much only did Gibbs, Benny, and the MMVI verse that didn't make the album.

Even Pharrell has worked with his enemy more recently than him when you consider the lemon remix.

Daps
dhalsim.jpg

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much visibility that Pusha T been lately on so many OTHER guest verses just this year alone. It's a definite reach. That said, Drake is trying everything in his power to try to blackball him, I can believe that. But nah, Push maybe having the best career success right now than any other period.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before Daytona and the Drake thing kicked off Push was not really active in the scene per se. He had a 3-4 year break from his previous album, King Push never came out and he only had guest spots hear and there. This is not unusual behaviour from him.

Sinister

Banned
Daps

Push has consistently been one of the most frequent collaborators in hip hop period.

I also think the MMVI verse was recorded right after the Dayton album cover controversy judging by the lyrics on the song and this was before Ross and Meek patched things up with...

Remember they were talking to Push about the possibility of them doing an album together? Now look