Did Pusha T low key get blackballed or something?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
I see what you're trying to do by creating this false narrative, cut it out. Push is the president of GOOD Music, designing shoes and making dope music. He's on album of the year with Gibbs shyt. Cordae's shyt...Benny's shyt. Push has never been all over the place but he's where he needs to be. Dude is enjoying life

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I see what you're trying to do by creating this false narrative, cut it out. Push is the president of GOOD Music, designing shoes and making dope music. He's on album of the year with Gibbs shyt. Cordae's shyt...Benny's shyt. Push has never been all over the place but he's where he needs to be. Dude is enjoying life
If you think I'm deliberately attempting to create a narrative who do you think it would benefit?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
If you think I'm deliberately attempting to create a narrative who do you think it would benefit?
Stop being obtuse. You attempted to create a narrative and it didn't work. He was also on Goldlink's and Damian Lillard's album.This is actually a pretty active year for Push

Does this look like somebody who's been blackballed or do you not know what the definition of blackballed is

Now go crawl back in your hole, brainstorm with Gator and Lil Bape and try to conjure up a better plan

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There's a difference between being blackballed and not being hot. What's the benefit of a Pusha verse for a big album? The only reason we're talking about this is because Ross manufactured a controversy with his album. I'm not shocked that he's not getting big placements. He's def getting good placements...which is all you can hope for right? To get on the right album and do dope shyt. Who cares if Khaled isn't calling much anymore.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
There's a difference between being blackballed and not being hot. What's the benefit of a Pusha verse for a big album? The only reason we're talking about this is because Ross manufactured a controversy with his album. I'm not shocked that he's not getting big placements. He's def getting good placements...which is all you can hope for right? To get on the right album and do dope shyt. Who cares if Khaled isn't calling much anymore.

Unfortunate truth. The past year was great for him but he's not a big draw honestly. People may not like to hear it but push for the past few years has mainly gained his most attention through controversy. be it the Drake beef or the Whitney Houston cover, this Ross shyt or even because of his closeness to Ye.

You get him on songs because he can rap and you're a fan, not to sell records. The Ross song was hyped because it was gonna feature Wayne and Ross, not because he thought either one alone would sell the record.

And unsurprisingly, it was full of obvious direct shots which might also scare some rappers away.

if anything got him blackballed it's probably his ties to kanye.

Also this probably has a lot more to do with it than anything regarding drake. That what would meek do remix probably didn't happen because Kanye called Meek and tried to get him to meet Trump on prison reform. Their camp is kinda toxic right now which is why more and more members and people have been separating themselves from them in general. Look what happened with chance when he jumped in on ye's defense, the way people see cyhi now after he c00ned for him, pusha saying Kanye won't rock anymore like a day before Kanye tweeted he was wearing it on stage every time. Teyana vocally expressed anger about her album and is directing her own music videos out of pocket so she can release the full versions/cut tracks. Travis is done. Kacy Hill left. Big Sean has that management deal with roc nation/def jam and a publishing deal under UMPG so I can see Jay in his ear asking him why Kanye/good should get a cut if they're all under the same roof essentially, especially after that big rollout for nothing but Kanye's ego and as a way to get out of his publishing deal. And Sean has never truly sounded 100% happy at Good - plus Ye has had less and less to do with his success as he growed. There was probably a reason why Sean cut Yes verse from blessings. I would love to know how much executive producing he actually does. But we'll see.

Not to mention ye has a weird thing of hopping on/changing songs he does features with.

Probably best to just avoid all of that

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Unfortunate truth. The past year was great for him but he's not a big draw honestly. People may not like to hear it but push for the past few years has mainly gained his most attention through controversy. be it the Drake beef or the Whitney Houston cover, this Ross shyt or even because of his closeness to Ye.

You get him on songs because he can rap and you're a fan, not to sell records. The Ross song was hyped because it was gonna feature Wayne and Ross, not because he thought either one alone would sell the record.

And unsurprisingly, it was full of obvious direct shots which might also scare some rappers away.

Also this probably has a lot more to do with it than anything regarding drake. That what would meek do remix probably didn't happen because Kanye called Meek and tried to get him to meet Trump on prison reform. Their camp is kinda toxic right now which is why more and more members and people have been separating themselves from them in general. Look what happened with chance when he jumped in on ye's defense, the way people see cyhi now after he c00ned for him, pusha saying Kanye won't rock anymore like a day before Kanye tweeted he was wearing it on stage every time. Teyana vocally expressed anger about her album and is directing her own music videos out of pocket so she can release the full versions/cut tracks. Travis is done. Kacy Hill left. Big Sean has that management deal with roc nation/def jam and a publishing deal under UMPG so I can see Jay in his ear asking him why Kanye/good should get a cut if they're all under the same roof essentially, especially after that big rollout for nothing but Kanye's ego and as a way to get out of his publishing deal. And Sean has never truly sounded 100% happy at Good - plus Ye has had less and less to do with his success as he growed. There was probably a reason why Sean cut Yes verse from blessings. I would love to know how much executive producing he actually does. But we'll see.

Not to mention ye has a weird thing of hopping on/changing songs he does features with.

Probably best to just avoid all of that
But Push doesn't rocj with Ye's decisions like that.

He said he didn't think Ye should have apologized. Ye said he shouldn't have produced Infrared. Push is anti Trump etc

Push even saluted Cole after he dissed Ye.