Did Pusha T low key get blackballed or something?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Definitely not blackballed.... But I do think Ross and Meek want to stay on Drake's good side so I see why they hesitate to do stuff with him. But I think a majority of the rap game loves Push and I like the way he been moving this year. All his features have been flames and you notice they all with nikkas who can really rap so it's obvious he's not just jumping on tracks with anybody. He's doing just fine

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think Kayne is getting blackballed

Nah Kanye is just being Kanye: a delusional mental midget wasting millions of dollars doing dumb shyt. He's building a cult in Coachella right now...he clearly isn't interested in inserting himself into the mainstream music scene right now. Breh got rich white kids joining his Sunday Service shyt and buying his gear, and stroking his ego. He's not out here trying to hop on records or whatever.

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody who works with Pusha T will get a Drake feature. Drake doesn't even have to say it at this point. Even Rick Ross needs to shut the fukk up about a Drake/Weezy/Kanye/Pusha record. shyt ain't ever happening.

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
dhalsim.jpg
:dead:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its no surprise Push verse got removed from the Ross track, that same song had Wayne featured on it. If Pusha took shots, which he did Ross would have been like Lil flip in the Luda/TI thing, people would be looking at him like he set this up. Its been a very good year for Pusha, i dont remember seeing or hearing from him more tbh.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I see what you're trying to do by creating this false narrative, cut it out. Push is the president of GOOD Music, designing shoes and making dope music. He's on album of the year with Gibbs shyt. Cordae's shyt...Benny's shyt. Push has never been all over the place but he's where he needs to be. Dude is enjoying life

That Push/ Benny collab is one of the best tracks of the year :wow::whoo:l

Push seems to be going harder and having more success than ever

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Not just his verse being taken off of Maybach Music 6

Notice how Push said that he wanted to do something with Meek and Meek said he was open to doing a what would Meek do remix but nothing arises.

He wasn't on Khaled's album either despite being on the one before it and a frequent collaborator in the past.

Notice all the people who used to work with him that haven't in a while from Jeezy to Game to Future to French to Chris Brown even to label mates like Big Sean.

I also noticed that Daytona had no radio play whatsoever...even from stations that were interviewing him for the press run.

Look at how many collabs Push does a year on average through his discography and see that this year he pretty much only did Gibbs, Benny, and the MMVI verse that didn't make the album.

Even Pharrell has worked with his enemy more recently than him when you consider the lemon remix.
Big Sean just started dropping music again after a huge hiatus.

The Lemon Remix came before the beef, well the diss tracks

I actually heard “If You Know You Know” on the radio, but that was in Chicago so idk

Chris made amends with Drake, but I doubt he even rocks with him like that it’s all publicity

Only viable people you listed were French and Khaled, who are known Drake meat eaters

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
this wouldn't even be in your thoughts if Ross didn't use this as part of his roll out.

Pusha is more relevant than ever as a person and a solo artist.
Def Jam campaigned and spent money on his Grammy nom. fluff pieces were published constantly.

the fact that Push isn't out here doing his usual EDM guest verses during festival season shows that post Drake win...the price has went up.