Did That Charlotte/Bayley Promo Show How The E Really Feels About People Who Grew Up As Fans?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This feud reminded me of when AJ Lee was showing pictures of her young self taking pictures of her with Lita
440991580_640.jpg

Then when AJ first won the Divas Championship and she tattooed the date of her win on her as symbolic of her childhood dream
c4fbeb38524b02502711fb034de36e0a.jpg

When Vince and co backstage found about the tattoo they had JBL and Lawler shyt on her on commentary about for a long time. At the time it had me like :dwillhuh:

Same back when Batista came back for WrestleMania 30 and when Daniel Bryan got added to the main event the weeks leading up to the ppv Batista kept saying ":gucci:fukk Daniel Bryan, i don't know why WWE lets fans wrestle in the ring because that's what he looks like :scust:"

Now I'm kinda seeing the same thing with the Bayley storyline and i must admit with the thread starter :ohhh:you may have a point.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
WWE been on that "lol wrestling fans" shyt since Vince let the cat out of the bag with that introduction to the Attitude Era segment. It's quite sad that the same people they shyt on are the same people that sell out Wrestlemania or go to a 6 hour Raw show.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wasn't that WWE Network show with JBL and Heyman just them mocking and insulting fans?

Nah...

It was moreso about people who are fans, but act like they're not fans, and live to hate everything they do but stay watching... And it's not that as a fan, you have to like everything either, but some people will complain no matter what.

I'll give u a non-wrestling example... you heard about the new MTV Classic channel? When it started, it was highly anticipated. But when it started showing stuff that the people didn't wanna see, they complained- not enough 80s, too many 'bullshyt shows', too many movies, not enough rock music, it should be all videos, etc... so MTV changes the format to all videos- lot more rock, lot more 80s, no movies, no shows... guess what happens? Why not all 80s, why rap videos, why not more rock, why not all rock... this is what I think SOME wrestling 'fans' do just the same. It doesn't matter what happens, they're always gonna gripe about something,because that's what they do. If they don't have a complaint, they have nothing to say.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Virgo was the first person I thought of :mjlol::mjlol: I know her character is supposed to be shy and awkward, but it just doesn't translate all that well on the main roster

I don't know man.... at this point I think that's just her.:mjgrin:

Plus her face like Virgo has some mentally challenged features.:mjlol:

I know some cats like a Kenny Omega or someone is very expressive but I don't think she can help that :lolbron:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I think you're high as fukk over-analyzing a lazy product. It's cheap heat, and trying to continue the pops for Bayley which has been dying down since her debut. "She's just like one of you! She's just happy to be here! Just a good ol American girl who was a fan of wrasslin!" While Charlotte is basically looking down at an arena full of people.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I think you're high as fukk over-analyzing a lazy product. It's cheap heat, and trying to continue the pops for Bayley which has been dying down since her debut. "She's just like one of you! She's just happy to be here! Just a good ol American girl who was a fan of wrasslin!" While Charlotte is basically looking down at an arena full of people.

If it was only this storyline I might agree but this is what they've done for years. Even last night's Cena/Styles promo hit close to this.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nah...

It was moreso about people who are fans, but act like they're not fans, and live to hate everything they do but stay watching... And it's not that as a fan, you have to like everything either, but some people will complain no matter what.

I'll give u a non-wrestling example... you heard about the new MTV Classic channel? When it started, it was highly anticipated. But when it started showing stuff that the people didn't wanna see, they complained- not enough 80s, too many 'bullshyt shows', too many movies, not enough rock music, it should be all videos, etc... so MTV changes the format to all videos- lot more rock, lot more 80s, no movies, no shows... guess what happens? Why not all 80s, why rap videos, why not more rock, why not all rock... this is what I think SOME wrestling 'fans' do just the same. It doesn't matter what happens, they're always gonna gripe about something,because that's what they do. If they don't have a complaint, they have nothing to say.

EXACTLY!!!!!! ole crybaby whinny ass fans, they like abused girlfriends who continue to go back to their abusive BF but always crying and complaining about the beatings

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
EXACTLY!!!!!! ole crybaby whinny ass fans, they like abused girlfriends who continue to go back to their abusive BF but always crying and complaining about the beatings

You can still watch something and have complaints about it. No different than Walking Dead fans, Power fans, GOT fans etc...

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You can still watch something and have complaints about it. No different than Walking Dead fans, Power fans, GOT fans etc...

I don't, once the complaining gets to the level of these show writers think im stupid I stop watching. Those types of complaints are deal breakers sorry I have better shyt to do with my free time than to watch a show that I constantly complain about.. shyt that's why I don't watch walking dead anymore

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Vince definitely hates his own fanbase and it goes back to even the early 90's. Remember this guy?

latest

Jamison was the representation of the biggest WWF fan. Until about 92 or so. Its not a new concept at all. Vince is embarassed to still only be in the wrestling business. The same as Kevin Dunn.