Did The Feminist Movement Destroy Relationships/Marriages in America?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you have an intelligent point to make, share it. I am not sure how any man who engages in male wrestling and groping has the freedom to even speak the word "fakkit" without having to make some sort of recompense with his own fragile ego.

I just made one. I called you gay for making an emasculated post. Men in high society are bosses, not bytches. :shaq:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
I just made one. I called you for making an emasculated post. in high society are bosses, not bytches. :shaq:

Au contraire, upper class fellows such as myself have chefs/landscapers/maids/etc.

:heh: at the thought of me or my lady dirtying our hands with chores and labor. :scusthov: That is for your type good sir. I own, you work. Your hands are hardened from labor while mine are slightly sunburned from vacation. Unfortunately, many of you will never be able to provide such amenities for your family.

:yeshrug:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yes it killed the family and the spirit of being a man. What it did was give women all the rights of a man but none of the responsibility. A woman can make the same amount of money as you but you are still the one paying for everything. When a married man gets a bonus he has to spend the money on the family. when a woman gets one it goes to her and what she wants.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Feminism is equal rights and opportunities for women, so of the answer to this obscene question is of course not, you a$$hole.

What you nikkas are describing is not feminism, but what is known as "being a bytch ass nikka"

This was allowed by the fact that you could hit your woman before, therefore covering your being a bytch ass nikka, but now since you can't swing hands to control your woman, your blaming feminism. Some of you are just soft and can't lay down the law so you blaming external forces, it's very demonic, frienditos.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Feminism is equal rights and opportunities for women, so of the answer to this obscene question is of course not, you a$$hole.

What you nikkas are describing is not feminism, but what is known as "being a bytch ass nikka"

This was allowed by the fact that you could hit your woman before, therefore covering your being a bytch ass nikka, but now since you can't swing hands to control your woman, your blaming feminism. Some of you are just soft and can't lay down the law so you blaming external forces, it's very demonic, frienditos.

Most men in the past did not even hit women your going off some feminist bs that made all men look evil.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Traditionalism: Men had more power than women, because they also had more responsibility than women. Women also got to have privileges like chivalry and having men be the protector and provider.

Feminism: Men and women have equal power. Women keep their traditional privileges like chivalry, being taken care of by their men. Even though both have equal power only the men have the responsibility and accountability. If shyt goes wrong a woman can still tell her man to "be a man" even though it's "equal."

TRUE equality:Men and women both have the same amount of power. Chivalry doesn't exist. Men paying for dates doesn't exist. And both sides have equal accountability.

If you want it equal then make it equal, but feminism actually hurts women more than helps.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The problem.is not feminism but rather the emasculation of men perpetuated by the media and the powers that be. For ex. If you look at family sitcoms nowdays its akways a strong mother figure and a bytch made nikka who lucky he married up. They have taken what it is to be a man, aleader, a provider, our essence and leaving a lot of of lost. We as men no longer have role models, mentors, fathers to show us and elevate us bc those are viewed as hapless fools in the media. Hell most mentoring programs are geared toward the development of women as leaders. It's really a sad new world.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Every christmas I have this conversation with my cousin who can't handle the truth. She gets the luxory of being able to goto school for "drama" cause real talk if she has a kid it'll be the man who has to pay and will pay while she plays feminist. Most feminists I know are jaded c*nts. Luckily I think my cuz is a dyke so a good man will escape her wrath. Also, the ratio of good men to women changes everyday. These chicks are brutal today with their devilish ways

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Au contraire, upper class fellows such as myself have chefs/landscapers/maids/etc.

:heh: at the thought of me or my lady dirtying our hands with chores and labor. :scusthov: That is for your type good sir. I own, you work. Your hands are hardened from labor while mine are slightly sunburned from vacation. Unfortunately, many of you will never be able to provide such amenities for your family.

:yeshrug:
You control the businesses you own, the landscapers, the maids the butlers. Yet with all this, you still cant control your woman. :merchant:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Traditionalism: Men had more power than women, because they also had more responsibility than women. Women also got to have privileges like chivalry and having men be the protector and provider.

Feminism: Men and women have equal power. Women keep their traditional privileges like chivalry, being taken care of by their men. Even though both have equal power only the men have the responsibility and accountability. If shyt goes wrong a woman can still tell her man to "be a man" even though it's "equal."

TRUE equality:Men and women both have the same amount of power. Chivalry doesn't exist. Men paying for dates doesn't exist. And both sides have equal accountability.

If you want it equal then make it equal, but feminism actually hurts women more than helps.

What is funny is most women don't want a man that they feel is their equal.

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
You control the you own, the landscapers, the maids the butlers. Yet with all this, you still cant control your woman. :merchant:

:heh: You don't have to control someone you are on the same accord with. You are clearly an inexperienced fellow when it comes to women and relationships. I hope you do not hold these same beliefs to your woman. Animals and retarded children are meant to be controlled "sir". Try the better things in life. :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is funny is most women don't want a man that they feel is their equal.

:ohhh: word.

People feel entitled to "happiness".

Everybody's pursuing happiness.

Well, guess what, become un-addicted to that drug because it's not promised to any of us.

Where in the human manual does it say you were made to be happy?

Men and women are bonded by duty.Love is a duty.It takes hard work, sacrifice, and selflessness in order to create an environment wherein a union can grow in peace & harmony.

Nowadays, people are more self centered.Everything they do is catered around their own happiness.As soon as a lil bit of adversity comes along, they jump ship.When two selfish people form a relationship, they'll never grow beyond anything more than a mutual exploitation of each other.Once they're done using each other up, they move on to the next mutually exploitive relationship and continue the cycle until they turn into pillars of salt.After that, they're bitter enough to start making youtube videos about how "nikkas/bytches ain't shyt"

To me, it's delusional, but that's exactly what the feminist party did to women.They swooped down on women like the serpent in the garden of eden and just straight up warped her reality.

It led to them ditching their duties/responsibilities in the home in order to go out in search of their own self gratification...."The pursuit of happiness"

It's just something cowardly about a muthafukkah always chasing that dangling carrot called happiness.Like a naive, giddy lil child.

"I just wanna be happy:noah::to:" SHUT YOUR PUNK ASS UP!:birdman:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
A couple years ago I was on a flight to somewhere, I cant remember where, and this older white lady(like 60 years old) next to me just started talking to me. You know how they do. lol And she asked what I was listening to on my headphones, and we talked about music. She told me how she liked Beyonce and other stuff.

Anyway, she started talking about her family and about her son was like 35 and had just got married and how it was hard for him, etc., she was asking me if I was married and I told her, no. She was like "yeah, it's harder the longer you wait, after you get past a certain age alot of women have alot of baggage and other things which make it harder to find a good one."

Normally, I dont like talking to ppl on airplanes about personal stuff, but she was really cool and not annoying and most of all, she was talking about some real stuff.

Hearing that type of stuff from a woman of all people, sort of adds credence to it being true. Maybe not 100% of teh time, but definitely some of the time.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I have no problem with equal rights for women. But I think gender roles exist for a reason. And I KNOW that women are not built for some jobs just like men aren't built for some jobs. (In general, there are exceptions of course)

Honestly, I know so many cute, smart, driven professional women that whisper in my ear when no one is around "Truth be told... I wouldn't mind just raising a family and being a housewife."

See that's the big secret. That's what's behind that wall. HAVING A JOB SUCKS! BEING A PROVIDER SUCKS! There's nothing glamourous about it. Women been fighting all this time for what? To be another person miserable at a corporate job? :heh:

I always get into this debate with my homegirls. I tell them that at least they have the OPTION to be a housewife. Its not realistic for me to think one day a woman will bear my seeds and I can just quit working.

I was reading some piff in the bible the other day about women submitting to their husbands but husbands also doing everything they can to take care of their wives. God intended it that way.

Man I can go on all day about this but I'll stop here.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Women are waking up and realizing that work sucks. Now they're realizing they just want the money, not the labor required to get it so they're marrying rich and divorcing for alimony and having babies to get child support. Thats why i tell yall watch out when these birds start throwing the booty at chew. She may have just missed her period and need a simp to pin the rap on. Its so demonic.